The competitors of Dancing With The Stars were announced on Good Morning America earlier on Monday.
There will be 16 new celebrities competing at the ninth season. In addition, four new dances will be introduced: the Bolero, the Charleston, the Two Step and the Lambada.
The 9th season will start on September 21, 2009 on a three-night premiere.
Here are the list of the 16 stars of Dancing With The Stars 2009“ Season 9 Castï¼š
1. Kathy Ireland, supermodel
2. Macy Gray, Grammy-winning singer
3. Melissa Joan Hart, actress and one of the stars on our wish list
4. Mya, R&B singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, ex-husband of Shannen Doherty and son of Season 2's George Hamilton
6. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer and brother of Season 5's Marie Osmond
9. Kelly Osbourne, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Debi Mazar, Entourage star
11. Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, 11-time Olympic medalist in swimming
13. Joanna Krupa, model; most recently seen on ABC's The Superstars
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer and brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter
16. Tom DeLay, former House majority leader