The Thanksgiving holiday is approaching and plenty of resources for the day are available online.
See below for the top funny-silly and knock knock Thanksgiving jokes.
Q: What's the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey trot
Q: What kind of music did the Pilgrims like?
A: Plymouth Rock
Q: Why did the turkey cross the road?
A: It was the chicken's day off.
Q: Why did they let the turkey join the band?
A: Because he had the drumsticks
Q: What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
A: Boy! I'm stuffed!
Q: Why can't you take a turkey to church?
A: Because they use such FOWL language
Q: Why do turkeys always gobble?
A: They haven't been taught good table manners!
Q: Who isn't hungry on Thanksgiving?
A: The turkey, because he's already stuffed!
Q: Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
A: The outside
Q: What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?
A: If your papa could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy!
Q: How can you make a turkey float?
A: You need 2 scoops of ice cream, some root beer, and a turkey
Q: Why did the Indian chief wear so many feathers?
A: To keep his wigwam
KNOCK KNOCK JOKES
1. Knock Knock. Who's there? Norma Lee. Norma Lee who? Norma Lee I don't eat this much!
2. Knock Knock. Who's there? Olive. Olive who? Olive the stuffing too!
3. Knock Knock. Who's there? Aida. Aida who? Aida lot more than I should have!
4. Knock Knock. Who's there? Phillip. Phillip who? Phillip a big plate and dig in!
5. Knock Knock. Who's there? Tamara. Tamara who? Tamara we'll have turkey leftovers!