NEW YORK Stock index futures pointed to a mixed start for Wall Street on Friday, with futures for the S&P 500 up 0.1 percent, Dow Jones futures down 0.1 percent and Nasdaq futures trading flat by 1012 GMT.
* Investors will eye corporate earnings due later in the session for further direction, with Bank of America
* Bank of America is expected to report a profit of 14 cents per share, an improvement from a quarterly loss of 60 cents per share one year ago while General Electric is seen posting a 32 cents per share profit compared to 28 cents a year ago.
* Google Inc
* Stocks fell on Thursday as lackluster tech and materials earnings failed to live up to heightened expectations, threatening to short-circuit a seven-week run.
* A group of companies led by Brazilian beef processor JBS
* American International Group's
* Warner Music Group
* Swiss engineering group ABB's
* Capital One Financial Corp's
* Hewlett-Packard Co
* Eli Lilly & Co's
* Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives on Thursday launched a plan to replace President Barack Obama's healthcare overhaul branch by branch with measures they say would bring down soaring costs.
* In Europe, the pan-European FTSEurofirst 300 <.FTEU3> index of top shares rose in early trade, with commodity shares boosted by a rebound in metals prices which fell a day earlier on concerns over monetary tightening in China.
(Reporting by Harpreet Bhal; Editing by Erica Billingham)