GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc., a global provider of online trading services specialising in foreign exchange (forex or FX) and contracts for difference (CFDs), today announced the launch of an enhanced version of its iPhone trading application. The new version of the app is now available to FOREX.com clients worldwide in three languages: English, Japanese, and Russian. The free application offers full trading capabilities, along with up to the minute news, charts, research and account information.
FOREXTrader for iPhone v2.0 includes:
- Current rates for over 40 currency pairs, plus metals, oil and equity index CFDs1
- A variety of order types, including market, limit, stop, One Cancels Others (OCO), If Then, If Then / OCO and Trailing Stop
- Candlestick and line charts with multiple time intervals
- Live newsfeed from Dow Jones
- Access to FOREX.com research, including intraday market updates for each trading session, daily reports, and more
- Economic calendar
- Account and position management tools
- The ability to set price alerts by currency pair (customers only)
- Multi -language support (English, Japanese and Russian)
- iOS4 multitasking support
The response to our iPhone app has been very strong following the launch for US clients earlier this year. We're thrilled to now offer the app to our clients around the world, and in multiple languages, said Samantha Roady, chief marketing officer for GAIN Capital. We are committed to providing a robust mobile offering for our clients to access their accounts and interact with the markets.
The FOREXTrader for iPhone application complements FOREX.com's mobile website, which is enhanced for the latest generation of smartphones such as the Google Android, Palm Pre, and iPhone and is compatible with all major browsers. The mobile site provides visitors with quotes, charts, news and research and an extensive learning section featuring articles, video tutorials and more. It also offers secure account access for customers and registered practice account users to trade and manage their account.
To download the free application, iPhone and iPod touch users can now visit the App Store directly from their devices and search for FOREXTrader or FOREX.com.
1CFDs are not available to residents of the United States or Japan.