- Daily: The daily chart shows that the market is not ready to continue on its bearish mode. It is still in correction mode. The RSI has crossed back up and the negative reversal is so far a premature signal.
- The current rally attempt can reach 1.48750, which would complete a Gartley, or AB=CD retracement pattern. This also brings the retracement to 50% and should be confluent with the 50-period Simple Moving Average. It can also very well extend towards 1.50 near 61.8% retracement.
- 4H: The 4H chart shows the market rallying from a bullish divergence. The Head and Shoulder in this case may be a continuation pattern as the market pushes past 1.4610.
- I have a wave count that does not concern with the higher count. The internals show that the current move can be either C or 3. Either way, it is an impulse wave that may be equality OR something like 138.2% extension.
- The equality projection goes to 1.4875. The 138.2% expansion projection is 1.4915.
- Looking back at the Daily, the preferred count seems to be wave C.
- 1H: Since I am stalking wave C OR (3), I will take a look at the internals. It appears we may be close to completing wave 1′ of C or (3). Which means we should be looking for wave 2′, then wave 3′ of C or (3), the most dynamic wave in this time-frame.
Fan Yang Currency Analyst Commodity Trading Advisor
Information and opinions contained in this report are for educational purposes only and do not constitute an investment advice. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. FXTimes will not accept liability for any loss of profit or damage which may arise directly, indirectly or consequently from use of or reliance on the trading set-ups or any accompanying chart analyses.
All screenshots are made from VT Trader 2.0 and are of actual market data at the time of the screenshot.