The royal wedding invitation of Prince Williams and Kate Middleton.
April 29 is just around the corner and the Buckingham Palace in London is busy sending out the invitations for the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
Over 1,900 people have been invited to the service at Westminster Abbey and around 600 people have been invited to the reception at Buckingham Palace given by the Queen.
Prince William, elder son of Prince Charles and second in the line of succession to the throne, is to marry his long time fiancée Catherine Middleton.
Apart from the invited European royalty, diplomats, friends and family, military personnel and charity workers will also be present at the Westminster Abbey ceremony on April 29, the Huffington Post reported.
The Prince of Wales' office gave a rough breakdown of numbers of guests invited for the royal occasion:
- The vast majority of guests are drawn from Prince William and Miss Middleton's Family and Friends - over 1,000
- Over 50 Members of The Royal Family
- Over 40 Members of Foreign Royal Families
- Over 200 Members of Government, Parliament and Diplomatic Corps
- Approximately 80 guests drawn from Prince William's charities
- 60 Governors-General and Realm Prime Ministers
- 30 Members of the Defence Services