Gunpowder Gold, www.GunpowderGold.com – the gold exploration company currently targeting Arizona’s prolific Walker Lane Trend via a series of strategically ideal claim blocks in the fairway-tract area of the trend, announced Phase 1 of the Company’s planned exploration program for Dome Rock.
Salient details regarding Phase 1 exploration:
• Horizon Exploration Inc. will supervise a team of top geologists registered in Arizona who will begin the work immediately
• Steam sediment sampling to be employed, with samples being collected from the multiple washes which act as drainage for the claims and sample locations (established via GPS) to be based on field-determined analysis
• Combination of 34 element analysis via inductively-coupled plasma (ICP) and gold analysis via assay and ICP finish, analysis will cover so-called “pathfinder minerals” which are a great indicator for the presence of gold deposits
• Simultaneous outcrop merit sampling and chip sampling will be performed for assay in order to further quantify the resource
• Additionally, fire assay of previously taken samples from BHR claims 1-61, combined with five other samples collected from a prominent vein at the BHR 62 claim will be performed
Eager to push the envelope beyond Phase 1, GUNP has plans to digest the data and rapidly proceed along recommended lines towards further exploration goals.
A closer look at the underlying logistical parameters of Dome Rock reveal a statistically opportune development with a bright future given the current trajectory of global commodities markets:
• 100% option owned by GUNP on 1,280 acres (62 unpatented claims), right in the fairway of the world renowned Walker Lane Gold Trend which has produced some 50M oz Au and 400M oz Ag historically
• Northwestern AZ is an ideal location for development and Dome Rock is only five miles outside of Quartzite, AZ (150 miles southeast of Las Vegas) in the Plomosa District, a region with lode and placer gold which has been sought after for over two centuries
• Claims are only nine miles south of the amazingly successful Copperstone mine, which made AZ’s biggest gold discovery in recent
history and occupies the very tip of the Dome Rock Mountain chain
• Cyprus Gold showed serious profits via an open pit operation that yielded some 500k oz Au in the 80’s
• American Bonanza Gold Corp., via current underground resource exploration, is reporting a 0.363 oz/t oxide gold resource at 313k oz Au measured/indicated and 256k oz Au proven/provable