Police arrested the gunman five hours after the active shooting began inside a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado. At least 12 people were wounded.
Several thousand protesters blocked the city's high-end stores after a newly released video depicting the killing of Laquan McDonald, 17, who was shot by a white police officer.
The dam’s collapse Nov. 5 led to at least 13 deaths, 11 people missing and released an estimated “20,000 Olympic swimming pools of toxic mud” according to the U.N.
As U.S. college students amass record levels of debt, now could be the time for income-share agreements to take hold as an alternative to private student loans.
The Kremlin said the moment for an anti-ISIS coalition wasn't right as protesters delivered a coffin with a likeness of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to Turkey's embassy in Moscow.
As odd as it may appear, action in the markets seems to indicate investors aren't too worried about the major geopolitical events that have made headlines this month.
Toy sales for the film “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” are expected to bring in $1 billion this year, but Black Friday sales across the U.S. have been inconsistent.
- Black Friday Crowds Thin, Subdued
- American Express Cuts Small Business Saturday Incentives
- Alleged White House Jumper Left 'Suicide Note'
- Brazil Sues Mining Giants For $5.2 Billion For Dam Collapse
- Facebook Makes Parental Leave A Global Benefit
- Russian Gas Supplier Gazprom To Meet EU On Antitrust Claims
- HSBC Whistleblower Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison
- Wall Street Closes Flat, With Disney And Retailers Weak