Demonstrators showed up at a planned "Draw Mohammad" contest and anti-Islam rally in front of a Phoenix mosque, only to be met by members of a "Love Rally."
The indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert found a lucrative career in lobbying after leaving Congress.
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott is poised to sign the bill into law. The measure, once signed, would reverse a ban on visibly carrying guns -- dating back to the post-Civil War era.
The story of a 31-year-old "digital kingpin," as prosecutors described him, is the subject of multiple book and movie projects.
Immigrants with temporary work visas granted by the Obama administration can now have driving rights in all 50 states, a landmark moment for immigrants across the nation.
Incumbent FIFA President Sepp Blatter easily won re-election Friday, despite an ongoing corruption scandal. Now the real work begins.
The view from the top of One World Trade is a great, sprawling city. But for many, it's a memorial to the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks that moved the world.
- As Anthrax Mishap Widens, US Military Orders Review
- US Deployed Stuxnet-Style Cyberattack On North Korea
- US Official 'Fairly Confident' Of More FIFA Indictments: NYT
- Bush Evokes Iran To Blast Removal Of Cuba From Terror List
- Dow Drops 100 Points, Finishes Month Up 1%
- Idaho 20-Week Abortion Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Humana Shares Surge Amid Takeover Report
- Jet Dodges Drone On Approach To LaGuardia