As governor, Jeb Bush pressed state pension officials on behalf of a donor’s firm, then shrouded the pension fund in secrecy.
Civilians in Idlib, the only Syrian province held by rebels who are not part of ISIS, are facing airstrikes and political uncertainty. But they are hopeful too.
The Israeli prime minister said there should be no deal with Iran on its nuclear program unless Tehran backs away from statements calling for Israel’s destruction.
More than 30,000 Coloradans went to court on a marijuana charges in 2010. That number dropped to under 2,000 by 2014, according to the report.
Despite hopeful statements from leaders here, the Islamic State group is still in Tikrit — and the battle is far from over.
A report from the Belgian Privacy Commission alleged that Facebook is illegally tracking the browsing history of all its users and visitors.
Senior executives of Lufthansa, Germanwings' parent company, visited the crash site of Flight 9525 in the French Alps on Wednesday.
- Takeda Might Pay $2.2B Over Possible Cancer-Causing Drug
- Anonymous Messaging App Yik Yak Tests Photo Sharing
- Ukraine Won't Extradite Former Georgian President Saakashvili
- India Overhauls Foreign Trade Policy
- Two Ryanair Planes Collide On Dublin Airport Runway
- Chile Bishop Controversy Raises Questions About Pope's Reform Agenda
- World's Oldest Person Dies At The Age Of 117
- China 'Not Aware' Of Rejecting North Korea's AIIB Bid: Official