Five years after the worst offshore oil spill in U.S. history, Louisiana's wetlands are disappearing at a fast clip.
Data in three separate analyses shows 2015 might break 2014's record as the hottest year ever.
Music stores battling the digital forces arrayed against them have received a little help from young LP collectors.
Italy's Matteo Renzi said in Washington that restoring stability to the war-struck nation of Libya was key to stopping Italy’s ongoing migrant crisis.
The teens were arrested on suspicion of being "associates" of an ISIS sympathizer shot dead by Melbourne police after he stabbed officers in September.
Pacific Gas & Electric, operator of the pipeline, has been criticized for its safety procedures since a 2010 explosion killed eight people.
St. Louis County police say Thaddeus McCarroll charged them while carrying a knife at the end of a two-hour standoff.
- Israel To Transfer Frozen Tax Funds To Palestinians
- Ship Collision In Suez Canal Delays Traffic
- Gunfights And Roadblocks Rock Mexican City On US Border
- Russia's Putin Says He's Ready To Work With US
- 4 British Navy Sailors Charged With Sex Assault In Canada
- Scottish Nationalists Aim To Shift Balance Of Power In UK Vote
- Billionaire Mall Developer Alfred Taubman Dies At 91
- Singer Johnny Kemp Found Dead In Jamaica