Best Buy is offering some of the hottest deals for Black Friday 2011 on electronics starting midnight Friday, Nov. 25 following Thanksgiving this week.
Best Buy is giving out tickets for their doorbusters starting at 10 p.m. prior to the midnight opening. Each item has a limited number per store (10, 12 or 30 depending on the item) and is limited to one sale per customer.
The best doorbusters include:
- Sharp 42 Class LCD 1080p HDTV for $199.99
- Samsung Laptop / Intel® Pentium® Processor / 15.6 Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive for $299.99
- Asus TransformerTM 10.1 Wi-Fi Tablet with AndroidTM 3.2 Honeycomb OS for $249.99
- ThunderBoltTM 4G LTE by HTC (Verizon Wireless) with Two-Year Activation Plan for FREE
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 Blu-ray for $9.99
Hot electronics sold for exceptionally low prices at Best Buy stores from Thursday, Nov. 24 to Saturday, Nov. 26 include:
- Sharp 60 Class LCD 1080p 120 Hz HDTV for $799.99
- Sony 55 Class LED 1080p 120 Hz Smart 3D HDTV with FREE 100-Watt Home Theater System for $1698.99
- Sony Blu-ray Disc Player for $109.99
- Toshiba Thrive 10.1 Tablet for $270.99
- Acer Iconia 7 Tab for $189.99
- Toshiba 14 Intel Core i5 Processor with Turbo Boost Technology for $599.99
- Apple iPad 2 16GB with Wi-Fi for $499.99 (Min. 5 each per store)
- Apple iMac Intel Core i5 Processor for $1199.99 (Min. 3 per store)
A range of other electronics, home appliances, accessories, DVDs, video games and other items will be sold for low prices. Read the full Best Buy catalog to check out all the Black Friday 2011 sale prices.
Best Buy is also celebrating Black Friday with online-only deals starting Thursday. Customers can check out what items with be on sale at the Best Buy website, however, the store has not yet released the special sale prices. Best Buy will offer free standard shipping on all items purchased on the Web site.
Customers can qualify for daily e-gift card giveaways during the holiday shopping season by liking the company's Facebook page.
At select Best Buy stores, the electronics company will feature a showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 starting at 9 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 25 with giveaways and refreshments beginning at 8 p.m.
Related Article: Black Friday 2011: 10 Best Sales Apps for Cyber Monday and Beyond
Follow Julia Greenberg on Twitter: @julia_greenberg.