Update: Hogan’s comments were uncovered in a joint investigation by RadarOnline.com and The National Enquirer. The wrestler used the N-word, among other racist comments, when he was filmed in his sex tape that made headlines in 2012.

Hogan discussed his daughter Brooke Hogan, and how he was upset that a “black billionaire” offered to give her money for her music career, admitting that "we’re all a little racist."

“I don’t know if Brooke was f---ing the black guy’s son. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f---ing n------. But then when it comes to nice people and s---, and whatever,” Hogan said, according to Radar and The Enquirer.

Original Story

Hogan’s time with World Wrestling Entertainment is done, as the company has released the legendary wrestler from his contract. The news comes after WWE mysteriously removed all references to Hogan from their website on Friday amid rumors that a tape existed of him making racist remarks. 

“WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan)," WWE said in a statement. "WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

The legendary wrestler is no longer listed on the roster page or as a judge for “Tough Enough,” and his merchandise has been taken off of WWE’s online shop. Audio of the alleged rant has not been released, but there are reports that it could be made public on Friday.

Hogan rose to prominence in WWE more than 30 years ago, first winning the WWE Championship in 1984. He quickly became the biggest draw the company had ever had, and wrestling fans were swept up in “Hulkamania” for a decade.

After spending nearly seven years away from WWE, Hogan returned to the company in 2014. There had been rumors that he might participate in a match at WrestleMania 32 next year, but it no longer looks like that’s a possibility.