- 5 Groups Helping Everyday Tourists Give Back Abroad
December 23 2013 6:04 PM
These nonprofits offer everyday tourists easy (and sometimes effortless) ways of making a difference through their travels.
- 25 Pearls Of Wisdom From China’s ‘Guidelines On Civilized Travel Abroad’
October 02 2013 10:03 PM
Don't give limp handshakes, trim your nasal hair and spoon your soup. This is the advice in China's new "Guidelines On Civilized Travel Abroad."
- Chinese Tourists Told To Curb ‘Uncivilized Behavior’
May 21 2013 5:35 AM
A prominent Communist Party official has twice this week warned Chinese tourists to use "polite tourist behavior" while abroad.
- Are You Ready For The Chinese Travel Boom?
October 27 2012 1:10 PM
For centuries, those in the East have scrambled to accommodate the needs of those in the West, but, in the next decade, things will change.
- Who Travels More: Democrats Or Republicans?
October 26 2012 12:21 PM
- Maintain a Nutritious Travel Diet and Other Healthy Habits
September 08 2009 8:29 PM
Eating healthy can be a challenge when traveling extensively. Making a few simple changes in your travel routine will help you maintain a more nutritious diet.
- Where to Buy Travel Insurance
January 15 2009 9:02 PM
In most states, your travel agent is required to be licensed to sell insurance. They’re certified by the insurance company and registered with the state. Your agent should be familiar...