She’s back, ladies and gents, and she’s ready to bring her comedic A-game!
On Thursday, Amy Schumer will return to the small screen with the Season 4 premiere of her Comedy Central series “Inside Amy Schumer.” And we have the scoop on everything you can expect from the upcoming installment.
1. Wild, Premiere Antics — The Season 4 premiere of “Inside Amy Schumer” will feature a slew of side-splitting skits. According to the synopsis for episode 1, titled “The World’s Most Interesting Woman In the World,” Amy will avoid having sex with her boyfriend, hold auditions for Lin-Manuel Miranda and lose an eye.
2. Hamilton Gone Wrong — In the premiere episode, Lin-Manuel will make a cameo in the Peabody Award-winning series. But little does the Hamilton creator know that the only reason Amy has reached out to him is to take a peek at her very own musical — a hip hopera about Betsy Ross. Amy’s sister Kim Caramele will appear in the skit as Ross’ nemesis who battles the iconic historical figure in a patriotic rap battle.
3. Amy Boyfriend Makes His Debut – Amy’s beau Ben Hanisch can be seen in Season 4 as a scrub-donning surgeon. The actress’ boyfriend posted a picture from the bloody set of “Inside Amy Schumer” as he struck pose next to the cigar-smoking, eye patch-wearing comedian.
4. Amy Gets Pregnant — Ben wasn’t the only one snapping behind-the-scenes pictures! Amy also gave fans a sneak peek at what they could expect from Season 4 when she posted a photo of her sporting a baby bump to her Instagram account.
5. Star-Studded Season — Season 4 will feature more red carpet celebrities than ever before. A few A-listers set to make appearances during a faux Oscar ceremony are Lena Dunham, Julianne Moore, Jake and MaggieGyllenhaal, Jennifer Hudson, Selena Gomez, Amber Tamblyn, Liam Neeson and Amber Rose.
The Season 4 premiere of "Inside Amy Schumer" airs on Thursday, April 21, at 10 p.m. EDT on Comedy Central. Check out the trailer below to see what crazy antics Schumer has up her sleeve: