Jacintha Saldanha, the nurse in the Kate Middleton prank call scandal, reportedly hanged herself with a scarf and left multiple suicide notes, according to the coroner's officer.

The 46-year-old nurse who worked at London's King Edward VII Hospital was reportedly discovered Dec. 7 hanging by a scarf from a wardrobe in her bedroom, Coroner's Officer Lynda Martindill told a British inquest.

The wife and mother of two also had injuries to her wrists, according to police detective chief inspector James Harman, as cited by ABC News.

Harman reportedly told the coroner's inquest that two notes were found at the scene and a third was discovered among Saldanha's belongings.

He did not release the contents of the notes.

While officials do not believe that foul play was involved in Saldanha’s death, investigators are still trying to piece together exactly what led to her suicide. Interviews with her friends, family and co-workers are under way in an effort to find more information, Harman said.

Saldanha was found dead Friday morning after police were called to an address near the hospital to "reports of a woman found unconscious," according to a statement from Scotland Yard.

Saldanha had worked at the hospital for more than four years.

DJs Mel Greig and Michael Christian of 2Day FM in Sydney called the hospital Dec. 5 pretending to be Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles, looking to speak to Middleton, who was being treated at the hospital for acute nausea related to her pregnancy.

When the royal impersonators called the hospital, Saldanha put them through to a second nurse who told the royal impersonators that Kate was "quite stable" and hadn't "had any retching."

Greig, 30, and Christian, 25, sat down with Australia’s Channel 9 for the first time since Saldanha committed suicide and cried as they spoke about the tragic royal prank gone wrong.

"I'm shattered, gutted, heartbroken," Christian said. "Mel and myself are incredibly sorry for the situation and what's happened. I had the idea. … It was just a simple harmless phone call. It was going to go on for 30 seconds. We were going to get hung up on."

According to reports, the 2Day FM DJ’s could face criminal charges for airing the conversation without the permission of the participants.