“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star Kim Kardashian is out $11 million after she was robbed at gunpoint in a Paris hotel Monday, but the most precious thing confiscated from the weather reality TV star was her engagement ring from husband Kanye West. Listed below is everything we know about the stunning diamond, courtesy of E! Online.
- When the diamond was stolen Monday, the prosecutor valued the ring at an estimated $4.49 million.
- It wasn’t the same ring West proposed with it in 2013 at AT&T Park, where the San Francisco Giants play.
- Like the first ring, it was from Lorraine Schwartz, who is friendly with the Kardashian family.
- Unlike the first ring, it was a 20-carat emerald cut.
- The first one was 15-carats and worth $2.5 to $3 million.
- Both of the rings were D-Flawless.
It's not clear why Kardashian, 35, had two enagement rings, but she wasn’t shy about showing off her new sparkler. Throughout Paris Fashion Week, she posted images to social media with her new ring. In one picture, she placed a diamond on each hand. In another, she showed off the stunning sparkler with a diamond grill in her mouth.
Now, Kardashian blames herself for the robbery. “Kim’s in shock and blaming herself. She’s tearing herself up that she Snapchatted the ring so much and wore it all the time. This incident is making her question everything. How she dresses, what she does,” an insider told People Magazine Tuesday.
She doesn’t want West to replace it. “Kanye wants to buy her the ring again but she just says she doesn’t want to think about it,” the source said. “He says he wants everything to go back to normal and for the incident to not affect their lives.”
Filming for her famous reality show has been put “on hold indefinitely.” Kardashian reportedly canceled all her appearances in the upcoming weeks.
Follow on me on Twitter @mariamzzarella