Sas DeLeon seems to be recovering pretty well after getting shot in the head this week. The “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star gave fans an update on his condition saying that doctors have told him he’s going to be fine.
Sas posted a picture of him posing with a female fan, writing that the girl prayed over him after he was shot. “The docs say I’m a walking miracle. Got shot in the head and was still able to walk & talk right after,” he wrote in the caption Wednesday. “This young lady approached me to take a picture and ended up in the car praying over me when s--- went bad. Couldn’t thank you enough @wardahassan prayers really do work! #PraiseBeAllah #MyAngelsGotMe #LongLiveDolla #Blessed #FreeScrappDeleon #NBL #MMMob.”
In another Instagram post Sas is seen at a recording session with some friends. . “Right back,” he wrote. “My n---- @mondomadecat pulled right up on me wit [fire] #PRAISEBETOALLAH #MyAngelsGotMe #LongLiveDolla #NBL #MMMob #WalkinMiracle.”
News broke Sunday that Sas had been shot after the VH1 newbie posted an Instagram photo of him in a hospital bed with blood on the sheets. Sas later shared a video explaining why he was hospitalized. “Doctors told me I got a bullet in the back of my head, man,” he said, panning the camera to show a bloody wound. “They said I’m gonna be alright though. They said I got a thick skull. Y’all pray for me though. I appreciate the love. God got me. Allah got me. I ain’t tripping.”
According to a Go Fund Me account set up by one of Sas’s family members, the shooting happened outside of a venue he was scheduled to perform at. The post said the bullet was not intended for Sas and he was “caught in the crossfire of an existing altercation.”
“SAS was an innocent bystander,” it read. “This was an isolated incident that did not involve SAS, Natural Born Leaders (NBL) nor the VH1 Franchise. He is currently recovering from his injuries.”