- US Energy Sector - On The Verge Of Another Miracle?
January 15 2014 11:03 AM
The projected growth of the U.S. energy sector has to be seen to be believed, so see it here.
- Here's How Money Gets Printed
January 15 2014 8:30 AM
The currency printing process from A to Z is explained in this infographic.
- Fukushima Nuclear Plant Operator Gets Japan Gov't OK For Corporate Overhaul
January 15 2014 7:37 AM
The Japanese government approved a plan that Fukushima plant operator hopes will revive company finances.
- Here’s Why Zambia Wants Africa-Wide Mining Standards
January 14 2014 11:33 AM
Zambia has announced a plan to standardize mining practices between African countries to keep foreign companies from overstepping labor standards.
- Silver Mining CEO Talks Markets And Outlook
January 10 2014 6:04 AM
The CEO of Coeur Mining spoke with IBTimes about the silver industry, and his remarks were candid and wide-ranging.
- Here's The Impact Cheaper Food Will Have On US Fast Food Sector
January 08 2014 1:24 PM
What's more, the argument runs counter to common Wall Street wisdom on commodities and fast food profit margins.
- How Poorly Did Commodities Fare In 2013?
January 08 2014 10:11 AM
Three of four major types of commodities fared poorly, on boosted global supply and fears over U.S. monetary policy.
- Cold Snap In US Weather Heats Up Commodity Prices
January 07 2014 12:19 PM
The coldest temperatures in 20 years may boost agricultural commodity prices in coming weeks.
- The Rise, And Fall, Of Commodity ETFs
January 07 2014 9:23 AM
Assets managed by commodity exchange-traded funds saw their biggest decline ever in 2013, according to ETF Securities.
- Commodity Investors Beginning To See Value In A Hot Cup Of Coffee
January 07 2014 9:01 AM
Inflows into coffee exchange-traded products totaled $203 million for the year, a new record.
- 2013 Commodity Markets - A Tale Of Two Camps
January 06 2014 12:11 PM
Commodity prices usually rise and fall together, but last year was an exception.
- Starbucks Defends Frappuccino Trademark Warning To Missouri Brewery
January 03 2014 9:08 AM
Brewpub owner Jeff Britton got a cease-and-desist letter from Starbucks asking him to rename one of his beers.
- American Agriculture 2014: Bearish Signals And Farmland Bubbles Abound
January 01 2014 10:34 AM
Analysts see a fall from recent peaks in industrial agricultural spending by farmers, which could hurt equipment dealers, farmers and farmland investors.
- Gold In 2014: Chinese New Year And U.S. Economic Data Remain Key
December 31 2013 10:45 AM
Gold has had a terrible year, but analysts expect a slightly better outlook for 2014.
- America's Journey From Reefer Madness To Reefer Business
December 31 2013 10:42 AM
Marijuana for recreational use goes on sale in Colorado tomorrow. How we got here is unspooled in this infographic.
- Photo Essay: Digging For White Gold
December 31 2013 9:47 AM
The hilly southern area of Italy's northwestern Piedmont region is the country's capital of white truffles.
- China's Pollution Restricts Creation Of New Farmland
December 30 2013 2:26 PM
As China struggles to feed a growing and increasingly urban population, pollution threatens its ability to expand agricultural production.
- From The Ground Up: Four Reasons (Some) Analysts Are Wrong About Cotton Prices
December 24 2013 12:10 PM
It's too early to be depressed -- or delighted if you're an apparel maker -- about a possible drop in the price of cotton.
- Rio Tinto To Review Stake In Alaska's Pebble Mine Project
December 23 2013 12:07 PM
The decision follows pressure by major pension funds.
- Morgan Stanley Offloading Commodities Business
December 21 2013 1:59 PM
The investment bank announced the sale of oil trading business to Russia’s state-run Rosneft.