- US GDP Barely Rises In Q1
April 30 2014 8:39 AM
U.S. exports tumbled and businesses accumulated inventory at the slowest pace in nearly a year, but activity already appears to be bouncing back.
- US Becomes Largest Source Of FII Flows To India Buoyed By Reform Hopes
April 28 2014 7:15 AM
The flow of investment has preceded the outcome of the ongoing elections, which many hope will put India back on the growth path.
- Sanctions And Slow Growth Hit Russia
April 25 2014 5:34 AM
The Russian currency has fallen more than 8 percent against the dollar this year, while outflows grew to $51 billion in Q1 of 2014.
- Russia Moves To Make Crimea Gambling Zone
April 21 2014 7:48 AM
Bank of Russia has blocked certain Ukrainian banks from operating in Crimea, leaving residents with little or no access to banking services.
- US Treasury Criticizes Yuan's 'Unprecedented' Movement
April 16 2014 7:37 AM
China's GDP growth slowed to its slowest pace in 18 months; as a result, officials are looking for ways to maintain the 7.5% target growth rate.
- Bitcoin's Bitter History In China
March 27 2014 11:28 AM
People's Bank of China is now requiring banks to close all accounts opened by operators of bitcoin exchanges.
- Did Venezuela Just Massively Devalue Its Currency?
March 25 2014 7:40 AM
Venezuela launched a new free-floating foreign exchange system on Monday.
- Bitcoin Star Autumn Radtke Found Dead; Suicide Suspected
March 06 2014 11:40 AM
Autumn Radtke was called a “rising star” in the bitcoin community.
- Russia Plays The Money Card - Threatens To Dump US Treasurys, If West Imposes Sanctions
March 04 2014 10:18 AM
Russia's oil wealth has allowed the nation to amass a stake amounting to 1.4 percent of outstanding U.S. debt.
- Asian Markets React To Ukraine War Fears
March 03 2014 1:41 AM
The Ukrainian army has been on "combat alert" and the Ukrainian ambassador to UN claims that there are 15,000 Russian troops in Crimea.
- British Police Apprehends 110 People For Investment Scams
March 01 2014 11:59 AM
Warrants are issued for 35 buildings and houses, and about $837,000 in cash is confiscated.
- Mt. Gox Falls, And Chinese Bitcoin Investors Rejoice
February 28 2014 11:04 AM
The price tumble from the fall of Mt. Gox has surprisingly benefited China's bitcoin exchanges. Here's why.
- Uganda Scoffs At World Bank, West's Decision To Postpone Aid
February 28 2014 1:55 AM
The World Bank counts the East African nation of Uganda among the poorest countries in the world.
- MtGox's Website Is Down; Is This The End Of The Bitcoin Exchange?
February 24 2014 11:58 PM
MtGox, the once most populous bitcoin exchange, is down as of Monday night. The website is non-responsive, loading only a blank page.
- Why Mt. Gox Resigned From Bitcoin's Board
February 24 2014 6:50 AM
The resignation is the latest development following a string of technical difficulties on the exchange.
- 3 Former Employees Of Barclays Charged With Libor Manipulation
February 18 2014 1:11 AM
The scandal came out two years ago, following which Barclays paid a fine of $450 million in 2012 for wrongdoing.
- JPMorgan Doesn't Like Bitcoin; Here's Why
February 11 2014 5:23 PM
The financial services goliath wants its forex investors to know that it isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
- Indian Blue Chip Companies Lost $6.7B In Market Cap Last Week
February 10 2014 5:53 AM
Disappointing economic data from the U.S. last week led to bulk sell-offs in Asian markets, including those in India.
- Will LG G3 Be A Galaxy S5 Killer?
February 06 2014 2:07 PM
A new feature on the LG G3 could make it the device to challenge Samsung’s new offering.
- Colgate-Palmolive Q4 Earnings Preview: High-Single-Digit Profit Gain Likely
January 29 2014 7:02 AM
The established company leads globally in the toothpaste segment.