- Corporate India’s Profits To Stay Weak
January 03 2014 11:44 AM
High interest costs and low earnings growth will pressure profit margins into 2014, said a top Indian research firm.
- Buy Gold, Pay Bitcoin: Budding Trend Or Nonsense Trade?
December 30 2013 12:53 PM
Some gold-selling startups have leaned toward accepting bitcoins in payment for gold.
- Thai Baht Drops Amid Continuing Political Uncertainty
December 23 2013 6:18 AM
Investors are not buying the baht, which suffered also from the Fed’s decision to wind down its bond-buying program in January.
- China's Move May Not Be Bitcoin's Death
December 19 2013 4:58 PM
This is just bitcoin's most recent, massive valuation swing - giving weight to currency opponents who constantly cite its volatility.
- Reddit Is So Tired Of Bitcoin Freakouts
December 18 2013 12:13 PM
The content sharing website has banned empty freaking-out posts on the virtual currency.
- Did Bitcoin Investors Hack China's Central Bank?
December 18 2013 9:08 AM
China has banned purchasing bitcoins with yuan, which sparked a 50 percent sell-off in the virtual currency.
- How To Make Money With Bitcoin
December 12 2013 4:37 PM
A look at the options for those exploring the digital currency Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin: Interest From Wall Street Grows
December 05 2013 1:23 PM
Two major Wall Street banks penned their initial thoughts on bitcoin as a serious global currency this week.
- China's Ban Knocks Bitcoin Down A Peg
December 05 2013 11:01 AM
The central bank did not prohibit individuals from trading in the virtual currency.
- 2014: More Uncertainty Awaits 'Fragile 5’ Economies
December 04 2013 4:27 PM
Each of the “fragile five” countries faces an election in 2014.
- Yuan Beats Euro To Become Second-Most-Used Currency In International Trade
December 03 2013 6:11 AM
The Chinese currency edged up in October to rank behind the U.S. dollar while the euro’s share dropped.
- Bitcoin Black Friday Is A Thing
November 27 2013 10:18 AM
Until now, the majority of bitcoins have not been used to make purchases, but Bitcoin Black Friday aims to change that.
- Venezuela - Is A Default Ahead?
November 21 2013 8:51 AM
For every $10 per barrel that oil prices fall, Venezuela loses $10 billion in annual revenue.
- China And Bitcoin: A Love Story
November 20 2013 11:30 AM
- PBOC Governor Announces Possible Currency Reform
November 20 2013 8:35 AM
One economist said that currency reform could widen the yuan's trading band in the near term.
- Japan's October Trade Deficit Wider Than Forecast
November 19 2013 7:55 PM
Both imports and exports boomed, but fuel costs took a toll.
- Bitcoin Crashes After Reaching A Record High
November 19 2013 9:05 AM
At 9:18 a.m. EST, a bitcoin was worth $602.
- China's Bitcoin Fever Continues
November 18 2013 11:18 AM
The largest Bitcoin exchange by trading volume is now a very popular market in China.
- Russian Lawmaker Wants Nation To Ban US Dollar
November 13 2013 7:31 AM
It is unclear whether a bill that would ban dollars in Russia has enough legislative support to become a law.
- Bitcoin Now Worth $300 - Time To Invest?
November 08 2013 5:52 AM
At September's end, the number of bitcoins traded daily in the Chinese market was 17,500, up 24% in 3 months.