- Market Optimistic on Central Bank Intervention
August 07 2012 7:07 AM
Market Optimistic on Central Bank Intervention
- Gold (XAU/USD): Pivot Point Signal for 07.08.2012
August 07 2012 2:42 AM
Buy at 1.614,79 Stop Loss at 1.609,79 Take Profit at 1.619,79
- Euro slips on doubts over effective ECB response
August 06 2012 9:57 AM
The euro eased on Monday after making significant gains, with many investors wary of buying the currency on caution about how effective action pledged by European policymakers to resolve the euro zone crisis would be.
- European shares touch 4-month highs, led by cyclicals
August 06 2012 9:56 AM
European equities touched fresh four-month highs on Monday, with investors shifting into financials from the more defensive drugmakers and food producers after the European Central Bank opened the way for measures to fight the euro zone debt crisis.
- HSBC leads Hong Kong share gains, Shanghai at 2-week high
August 06 2012 9:55 AM
Hong Kong shares closed at their highest in almost three months on Monday, tracking an Asia-wide rally following better-than-expected U.S. jobs data on Friday that spurred gains for riskier assets.
- Gold (XAU/USD): Pivot Point Signal for 06.08.2012
August 06 2012 2:38 AM
Buy at 1.603,99 Stop Loss at 1.598,99 Take Profit at 1.608,99
- Euro Zone Breakup Expected To Jack Up Gold Prices: Report
August 03 2012 2:22 PM
The exit of one or more countries from the euro zone could drive gold prices significantly higher by the end of this year, according to a Friday Capital Economics report.
- Shares, oil extend gains on U.S. jobs report
August 03 2012 10:17 AM
An unexpected surge in the number of people hired by U.S. employers during July boosted the dollar against the yen, lifted oil prices and extended gains on world share markets on Friday.
- Oil gains, boosted by strong U.S. jobs data
August 03 2012 10:16 AM
Crude oil futures rose on Friday, buoyed by better than forecast U.S. jobs data that improved sentiment about the economic prospects of the world's largest oil consumer, while worries about supply also provided support.
- Dollar, euro rise vs. yen as jobs data boosts risk
August 03 2012 10:15 AM
The U.S. dollar rose to a two-week high against the yen and the euro rallied on Friday after a report showing the U.S. economy added the most jobs in five months in July boosted investor appetite for risk.
- European shares extend gains, banks surge higher
August 03 2012 10:10 AM
European shares extended gains on Friday, as Wall Street opened sharply higher after stronger-than-expected U.S. jobs data.
- Hong Kong shares slip below chart support, China stocks up
August 03 2012 10:07 AM
Hong Kong shares weakened below a key technical support level on Friday, in a general move away from riskier assets after inaction by the European Central Bank and Federal Reserve dashed investors' hopes of easing.
- Gold (XAU/USD): Pivot Point Signal for 03.08.2012
August 03 2012 2:07 AM
Sell at 1.591,28 Stop Loss at 1.596,28 Take Profit at 1.586,28
- Wall Street ends down fourth day after Draghi
August 02 2012 4:29 PM
Stocks fell for a fourth day on Thursday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi disappointed investors hoping for immediate action to contain the euro zone debt crisis.
- Six-week stimulus watch for Bernanke and Fed
August 02 2012 8:00 AM
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke looks set to spend the rest of the summer waiting for signs that could tip the scales toward providing another round of stimulus for economy.
- Oil climbs to $107 before ECB announcement
August 02 2012 7:57 AM
Brent crude oil rose to $107 a barrel on Thursday as investors looked to Europe for action to stabilize the euro zone and stimulate an economy in deep recession.
- European shares higher in choppy pre-ECB trade
August 02 2012 7:53 AM
European shares rose on Thursday, buoyed by banking sector gains in a volatile trading session as investors tried to assess the likelihood of concrete policy action from the European Central Bank.
- Fears of new property curbs sink shares in China, Hong Kong
August 02 2012 7:52 AM
China shares resumed their downward spiral on Thursday, hurt by steep losses for property developers that dragged down on the Hong Kong market, after state-run media reported there could be fresh curbs, which would hit the sector.
- Wall Street dips as Fed makes no major policy changes
August 01 2012 3:11 PM
Stocks fell slightly on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve announced no significant monetary policy changes.
- Global stocks, euro steady as markets await Fed, ECB
August 01 2012 1:55 PM
Global share prices and the euro held steady on Wednesday as investors waited to see if central banks in the United States and Europe would take fresh actions to ease the euro-zone debt crisis and rejuvenate the global economy.