- Corvus Gold Begins Phase 2 Mine Development Drill Program and Retains Mine Design Firm for North Bullfrog Project, Nevada
July 17 2012 8:47 AM
Corvus Gold Inc. is pleased to announce the start of the Phase 2 mine development activities on the Mayflower deposit at the southern end of the Company?s 100% controlled North Bullfrog Project, Nevada.
- Amarc Resources Ltd. Updates Delineation Drilling At the Newton Gold Discovery
June 18 2012 10:58 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. announces assay results from a further 20 delineation drill holes completed at the Newton gold discovery, south-central British Columbia.
- Amarc Resources Acquires 100% Interest in the Newton Project
May 31 2012 10:43 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. announces that, effective May 22, 2012, the Participating Interest of Newton Gold Corp. in the Newton Joint Venture converted to a 5% Net Profits Interest in accordance with the terms of the Joint Venture Agreement between the Company and NGC.
- Corvus Gold Appoints Carl Brechtel as Chief Operating Officer and Retains Quentin Mai for Investor Relations Support
May 29 2012 3:17 PM
Corvus Gold Inc. announces the appointment of Carl Brechtel as the Company?s new Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately.
- Golden Reign Intersects San Albino Mineralization In Trenching
May 25 2012 4:09 PM
Golden Reign Resources Ltd. is very pleased to report results from an extensive trenching program at the San Albino Mine area of its San Albino-Murra Gold Property, Nicaragua.
- Victoria Gold Enters Into Agreement to Sell its Mill Canyon Property in Nevada
May 25 2012 10:01 AM
Victoria Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Purchase and Sale Agreement with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Barrick Gold Corporation, to sell its interest in the Mill Canyon Property, located in Eureka and Lander Counties, Nevada.
- World Gold Council launches report on ?The economic contribution of large-scale gold mining in Peru?
May 24 2012 8:51 AM
Large scale gold mining has made a substantially positive impact on the economy of Peru, according to the latest report from the World Gold Council.
- Goldgroup Provides Update on Change of Soil Use Permit Status at Caballo Blanco
May 24 2012 8:48 AM
Goldgroup Mining Inc. has had its Change of Soil Use Permit, also known as the Estudio Técnico Justificativo para Cambio de Uso de Suelo, returned to the Company, for its 100% owned Caballo Blanco gold project, from the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources, also known as the Secretaría de Medio Ambiente y Recurso Naturales.
- New Gold Provides Notice of Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders and Release of First Quarter 2012 Results
April 24 2012 11:27 AM
New Gold Inc. announces that it will host its Annual General and Special Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, May 2, 2012.
- Orestone Mining Corp. Retains Senergy Communications Inc.
April 18 2012 11:56 AM
Orestone Mining Corp. is pleased to announce that it has retained Senergy Communications Inc., of Vancouver, B.C., to provide investor relations services.
- Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. Initiates Strategic Review to Maximize Shareholder Value
April 18 2012 11:54 AM
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. announces that it has initiated a process to explore and evaluate potential strategic alternatives to maximize shareholder value.
- IAMGOLD Receives Additional Warrants in Galane Gold
April 17 2012 6:04 PM
IAMGOLD Corporation announced today that it has received an additional 3,112,525 warrants to purchase an equivalent number of common shares of Galane Gold Ltd. pursuant to that agreement by which Galane, indirectly, acquired ownership of the Mupane gold mine in Botswana, Africa from the Company, as originally announced by the Company on August 31, 2011.
- Guyana Frontier Receives Notice of Option Exercise for Five Star Project
April 17 2012 6:02 PM
Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. announces it that it has received notice from Mulgravian Ventures Corporation that Mulgravian has exercised its option in respect of the Five Star property, located in Guyana, South America.
- Scorpio Gold Provides Further Update on Golden Phoenix Litigation
April 17 2012 6:00 PM
Scorpio Gold Corporation wishes to respond to a letter it received today from its joint venture partner Golden Phoenix Minerals (GP) and GP's news release of today, purporting to replace Scorpio as manager of the Mineral Ridge gold mine.
- Amarc's Ongoing Delineation Drilling Continues To Expand Newton Gold Discovery
April 11 2012 11:20 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. is pleased to announce assay results from a further ten delineation drill holes recently completed at the Newton gold discovery, south-central British Columbia.
- Avion Reports Q1-2012 Record Gold Production of 26,260 Ounces
April 10 2012 1:14 PM
Avion Gold Corporation is pleased to announce first quarter 2012 production of approximately 26,256 ounces of gold from its Tabakoto/Segala operations in Mali, West Africa. This has set a record for the Company for amount of gold produced in one quarter.
- Lake Shore Gold announces filing of Gold River Trend Technical Report
April 10 2012 1:13 PM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced that a technical report, entitled Technical Report on the Update of Mineral Resource Estimate for the Gold River Property, Thorneloe Township, Timmins, Ontario, Canada, has been filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- Scorpio Gold Provides Update on Golden Phoenix Litigation
April 10 2012 11:49 AM
Scorpio Gold Corporation wishes to update investors on the legal proceedings commenced by Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc., its joint venture partner on the Mineral Ridge project located in Nevada, against Scorpio Gold, its U.S. subsidiary, and Waterton Global Value LP, Golden Phoenix's lender. Scorpio Gold initially announced the Proceedings in a news release dated April 4, 2012, at which time Scorpio Gold's management had not received any of the documents relating to the Proceedings.
- Victoria Gold Enters into Agreement to Sell the Cove Property in Nevada
April 10 2012 11:16 AM
Victoria Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has accepted an offer from Premier Gold Mines Limited, for its interest in the Cove McCoy Property, located in Lander County, Nevada.
- B2Gold Corp. Acquires Trebol and El Pavon Properties in Nicaragua
April 09 2012 8:51 AM
B2Gold Corp. and Radius Gold Inc. are pleased to announce that the two companies have entered into a binding letter agreement pursuant to which B2Gold has agreed, among other things, to acquire a 100% interest in the Trebol and El Pavon gold properties in Nicaragua in consideration of C$20 million, payable in common shares of B2Gold at a price per share equal to the volume weighted average price of B2Gold's common shares on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) for the ten trading days imm...