- Randgold welcomes Mali settlement - Production guidance maintained
April 09 2012 8:44 AM
Randgold Resources today welcomed the announcement of a political settlement brokered in Mali by its West African neighbours and said the disruptions which followed last month’s military coup had not materially affected its gold production in that country.
- Lake Shore Gold Announces First Quarter 2012 Operating Results, Company on Track to Achieve 2012 Production Target
April 05 2012 10:36 AM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced details of the Company's operating results for the first quarter of 2012. Ore processed in the quarter amounted to 160,500 tonnes at a grade of 3.40 grams per tonne at a recovery rate of 95.1% for recovered gold of 16,680 ounces.
- Second Drill Rig Added at San Martin, Geophysics Underway at Soledad
April 05 2012 10:33 AM
Condor Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that a second diamond drill rig has been mobilized to its San Martin project in southern Peru, and is currently nearing completion of hole SMA-007.
- Litigation Commenced by Scorpio Gold's Joint Venture Partner
April 05 2012 10:32 AM
Scorpio Gold Corporation understands that Golden Phoenix Minerals Inc., its joint venture partner on the Mineral Ridge project located in Nevada, has commenced legal proceedings against Scorpio Gold, Scorpio Gold (US) Corporation , and Waterton Global Value LP, Golden Phoenix's lender.
- Lake Shore Gold Corp. Reports on Incident at Timmins West Mine
April 03 2012 4:10 PM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. We regretfully announce that an unfortunate incident occurred today at our Timmins West Mine resulting in a fatal injury to one of our employees.
- World Gold Council unveils latest draft of Conflict-Free Gold Standard
March 29 2012 10:10 AM
The World Gold Council, whose members comprise the world’s leading gold mining companies, today unveils its “Exposure Draft” of the Conflict-Free Gold Standard. The objective of the Standard is to create absolute trust that the gold produced under its guidelines neither fuels armed conflict, nor funds armed groups, nor contributes to human rights abuses associated with these conflicts.
- Goldgroup Announces Tunnel Assays Confirming Drilling Results at Caballo Blanco
March 29 2012 10:07 AM
Goldgroup Mining Inc. is pleased to announce further assay results from the continuation of underground tunnel development at the Company's 100%-owned Caballo Blanco gold project in Veracruz, Mexico.
- Barrick's 2011 Annual Report and 40-F Now Available
March 29 2012 10:04 AM
Barrick Gold Corporation announced that its 2011 Annual Report is now available on SEDAR and on EDGAR. In addition, a Form 40-F report has been filed with the SEC and is available on EDGAR. To access the documents, please click here.
- Colombia Crest Gold Commences Drill Program At Arabia Target
March 28 2012 8:49 AM
Colombia Crest Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that the first-ever drill program has commenced at the Arabia porphyry gold targets, Antioquia Department, Colombia.
- Avion Revises Date for Release of 2011 Fourth Quarter Financial Results and MD&A to March 30, 2012
March 27 2012 11:17 AM
Avion Gold Corporation announces plans to file its annual financials and MD&A for the period ending December 31, 2011 on the Company's SEDAR profile after the markets close on March 30, 2012, and they will be available on SEDAR by 7:00 AM (ET) March 31, 2012.
- IAMGOLD completes 2011 AIF and Form 40-F filings
March 27 2012 11:16 AM
IAMGOLD Corporation announced today that a Form 40-F report has been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, consisting of the 2011 annual audited financial statements, management discussion and analysis and the annual information form.
- New Gold Announces Launch of $300 Million Senior Notes Offering
March 27 2012 11:15 AM
New Gold Inc. today announces that it intends to offer a $300 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2020.
- Victoria Gold Sells Relief Canyon Property in Nevada
March 27 2012 11:13 AM
Victoria Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has accepted an offer, valued at US$6 million, from Pershing Gold Corp., for its interest in the Relief Canyon Property (the “Property”), in Pershing County, Nevada.
- Jerritt Canyon removed from MSHA's Potential Pattern of Violations List
March 27 2012 9:44 AM
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that on Friday, March 23, 2012 the Company received notification from the Federal Mine Safety and Health Administration that they had determined a Potential Pattern of Violations does not exist at its wholly-owned Jerritt Canyon operating gold mine in Elko County, Nevada, USA.
- Pan American Silver and Minefinders Announce Securityholder Approval of the Arrangement
March 27 2012 9:42 AM
Pan American Silver Corp. and Minefinders Corporation Ltd. are pleased to announce the positive results of their respective shareholder votes to approve the previously announced plan of arrangement whereby Pan American will acquire all of the issued and outstanding common shares of Minefinders.
- Lake Shore Gold Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2011 Financial Results, Company on Track for Rapid Production Growth by Late 2012
March 26 2012 8:50 AM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced details of the Company's financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2011.
- Defiance Silver Corp Adds George Gorzynski to Its Board of Directors
March 26 2012 8:42 AM
Defiance Silver Corp is pleased to announce that further to the Defiance news release dated August 31, 2011, George Gorzynski, P.Eng., has joined its Board of Directors.
- Avion Continues to Monitor Events of Military Coup in Mali While Operations Continue at Site Without Interference or Interruption
March 23 2012 3:42 PM
Avion Gold Corporation announces that it continues to monitor the situation and is keeping watch on events in Mali where members of the national army have mounted a coup.
- Lake Shore Gold Announces Details of Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2011 Conference Call and Webcast
March 23 2012 3:40 PM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced that the Company plans to issue its fourth quarter and full-year 2011 financial results before the market opens on Monday, March 26, 2012.
- Avion Monitoring Events of Military Coup Attempt in Mali
March 22 2012 10:19 AM
Avion Gold Corporation announced that it is monitoring and keeping watch on events in Mali where it has been reported that members of the Army have mounted a coup attempt.