- Amarc Resources Ltd. Financing Increased To $16.25 Million
February 16 2012 10:05 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. announces that further to its news release on February 14, 2012 the Company has reached agreements in principle to increase the private placement financing from $10 million to approximately $16.25 million on the same terms.
- Arco Announces Completion of Technical Report on Predilecta Property
February 15 2012 4:01 PM
Arco Resources Corp. contracted with Micon International in the fall of 2011 to prepare a technical report under National Instrument 43-101 on its 3,181 hectare Predilecta property located in the state of Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Rye Patch Gold Achieves #6 Ranking on the 2012 TSX Venture 50
February 15 2012 10:50 AM
Rye Patch Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has ranked 6th on the 2012 Venture 50. TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of strong performers on TSX Venture Exchange. The companies are ranked based on market capitalization growth, share price appreciation, trading volume, and analyst coverage.
- Luna Gold Announces Shareholder Approval of Share Consolidation
February 14 2012 5:05 PM
Luna Gold Corp. announces shareholder approval of its proposed five (5) for one (1) consolidation of the Company's common shares. The shareholders of the Company voted in favour of the Consolidation at the shareholder's meeting held today.
- Guyana Frontier Commences Drilling Program at Marudi Mountain Gold Project
February 14 2012 3:34 PM
Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. is pleased to announce the commencement of a 3,000 metre diamond drilling program at the Marudi Mountain Gold Project in southern Guyana, South America.
- Legend Gold Releases Detailed Look at Lakanfla Zone 4 Gold Discovery, West Mali
February 14 2012 1:41 PM
Legend Gold Corp. is pleased to release an enhanced representation of the new Zone 4 gold discovery that reflects the Company's increased understanding of the mineralization in the zone.
- Amarc Resources Ltd. Announces Up To $10 Million Financing
February 14 2012 10:55 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. announces that it is arranging a private placement of up to $10 million.
- Integra Gold Adds Second Drill to Lamaque Gold Project, Commences Deep Drilling at #4 Plug
February 14 2012 10:51 AM
Integra Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that it has begun its 2012 deep drilling program on the No. 4 Plug located on its Lamaque Gold Project in Val d'Or, Quebec.
- Sabina Gold & Silver Mobilizes Back River Camps, Drilling Campaign To Commence Early March 2012
February 13 2012 4:56 PM
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp is pleased to announce that the Company has started mobilizing its camps at Sabina's 100% owned Back River gold project, Nunavut. Also, the Company has made its first payment of C$1.4 million to the Kitikmeot Inuit Association pursuant to a Memorandum of Understanding between the parties announced last October.
- Minefinders to Release Full Year 2011 Results on February 23
February 13 2012 12:00 PM
Minefinders Corporation Ltd. reminds investors that the Company will release its full year 2011 financial and operating results on Thursday, February 23, 2012 after markets close.
- DRDGOLD, Village enter into Blyvoor sale of shares and claims agreement
February 13 2012 8:54 AM
DRDGOLD Limited announced today that it has entered into a sale of shares and claims agreement with Village Main Reef Limited in respect of DRDGOLD's 74% interest in Blyvooruitzicht Gold Mining Company Limited.
- Corvus Gold Hits 15.2 metres of 2.36 g/t Gold in First 400m Step Out and Doubles Size of Property at North Bullfrog Project, Nevada
February 13 2012 8:43 AM
Corvus Gold Inc. announces the first results from its 2012 exploration drilling program on the North Bullfrog Project near Beatty, Nevada. Hole NB-12-117 encountered 52 metres of 0.8 g/t gold including a higher grade intercept of 15.3 metres of 2.36 g/t gold starting at 11 metres below the surface.
- Avion Gold Corporation: Underground Ore Production Starts at Tabakoto Mine, Mali
February 13 2012 8:38 AM
Avion Gold Corporation is pleased to announce that production operations have started at its newly developed underground mine at the Tabakoto gold deposit in Mali, West Africa.
- Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. Drills 52.30 m Grading 6.17 g/t from West Mahala, Jerritt Canyon, Nevada
February 13 2012 8:37 AM
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. is pleased to update results from its 2011 Surface drilling program at the Mahala Project which is located at its wholly-owned Jerritt Canyon gold operation in Nevada, USA. Jerritt Canyon is operated by Queenstake Resources USA Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp..
- Golden Phoenix JV Partner Scorpio Gold Intersects 12.20 Meters Grading 3.99 g/t Gold Followed by 7.62 Meters Grading 3.71 g/t Gold on Mary Zone, Mineral Ridge Project
January 19 2012 10:51 AM
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. joint venture partner Scorpio Gold announces the intersection of 12.20 meters grading 3.99 g/t gold followed by 7.62 meters grading 3.71 g/t Gold on the Mary Zone at the Mineral Ridge Gold Project in Nevada.
- San Martin intersects 14.9 m of 68.7 g/t Ag at surface in first drill hole
January 19 2012 10:46 AM
Condor Resources Inc. is pleased to announce that results of the first diamond drill hole at the Company's wholly-owned San Martin project in southern Peru have been received.
- Colombia Crest Gold Corp. Exhibiting and Speaking at Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
January 19 2012 10:27 AM
Colombia Crest Gold Corp. will be exhibiting at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference this Sunday and Monday. Please drop by the booth to discuss the recent progress and upcoming drill program on our gold projects in South America.
- Santa Fe Gold Ramps Up Summit Silver-Gold Mine
January 19 2012 10:17 AM
Santa Fe Gold Corporation today reported that its Summit silver-gold mine in southwestern New Mexico is expected to achieve commercial production during January 2012.
- Aurizona Gold Mine Announces Record Gold Production In Q4 And Full Year 2011
January 19 2012 9:48 AM
Luna Gold Corp. is pleased to announce its gold production update for the Aurizona Gold Mine for the quarter ending December 2011 and for the full year 2011.
- Mineral Mountain Provides Exploration Update on Shining Tree Area Gold Project - Phase I Drilling Program to Begin on 70%-Owned Block A
January 18 2012 10:53 AM
Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. is pleased to report that diamond drilling on its Shining Tree Gold Project 70%-owned Block A has resumed.