- Integra Gold Acquires Ground Adjacent to High-Grade Triangle Resource
January 18 2012 10:41 AM
Integra Gold Corp. is pleased to announce, subject to regulatory approval, that the Company has entered into an option with Globex Mining Enterprises Inc. to acquire a 100% interest in the Donald property, located directly east of the Company's flagship Lamaque Gold Project in Val d'Or, Quebec.
- CB Gold Inc. Intercepts 16.87m At 17.07 G/T Au And 10.48m At 2.31 G/T AU Extending the New Mineralized Zone at Real Minera
January 18 2012 10:37 AM
CB Gold Inc. is pleased to provide summary drilling results from its Vetas Gold Project, District of Santander, Colombia, located 10km south of AUX’s La Bodega and La Mascota deposits.
- Corvus Gold Begins Phase I Resource Expansion and High-Grade Drilling Program at North Bullfrog Project, Nevada
January 18 2012 10:23 AM
Corvus Gold Inc. announces the start of its 2012 exploration drilling program on its 100% controlled North Bullfrog Project near Beatty, Nevada.
- Golden Phoenix to Appear on 21st Century Business Television January 18, 2012 on CNBC
January 18 2012 8:26 AM
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is pleased to announce its royalty mining growth strategy will be profiled on 21st Century Business on CNBC on Wednesday, January 18, 2012.
- Sabina Gold & Silver Acquires 100% Interest In Newman-Madsen Project, Ontario
January 18 2012 8:24 AM
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp is pleased to announce that it has acquired Premier Gold Mines Ltd's 50% joint venture interest in the Newman-Madsen Project in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada.
- Argonaut Gold Announces Record Gold Production of 19,700 Ounces at El Castillo in Q4
January 17 2012 5:43 PM
Argonaut Gold Inc. is pleased to announce gold production for Q4 2011 of 19,700 ounces and a total of 72,000 ounces for 2011.
- IAMGOLD provides further information on its 2012-2014 capital program
January 17 2012 11:35 AM
IAMGOLD Corporation today made available to its shareholders further information about its capital spending plans for 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Scorpio Gold Intersects 12.20 metres grading 3.99 g/t Gold Followed by 7.62 metres grading 3.71 g/t Gold on Mary Zone, Mineral Ridge Project
January 17 2012 10:36 AM
Scorpio Gold Corporation announces additional drill results from the Mary Zone, located southwest of the current mining in the Drinkwater pit at the 70% owned Mineral Ridge project, Nevada.
- Lake Shore Gold Announces New Extension at Thorne Property, Mineralization Now Confirmed 750 Metres East of Existing Resource
January 17 2012 9:53 AM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced results from 20 new holes and one new wedge hole (8,931 metres), as well as new results from two previously drilled holes, all completed as part of the 2011 drill program at the Company's 100 percent owned Thorne property, which overlies the Gold River Trend.
- Colombia Crest Gold Reports Drill Results and Pending Commercial Deal for the San Simon Project, Bolivia
January 17 2012 9:47 AM
Colombia Crest Gold Corp. is pleased to announce that diamond drilling of 1,355 metres was completed at the Paititi and Mina Vieja zones of its 100% owned San Simon Project, Beni Province, Bolivia.
- Corvus Gold Achieves High Gold Recoveries in Large Diameter Column Tests at North Bullfrog Project, Nevada
January 17 2012 9:43 AM
Corvus Gold Inc. announces the results of its initial large diameter column leach testing of oxide resource materials from its 100% controlled North Bullfrog Project near Beatty, Nevada.
- Rye Patch Gold Added to S&P/TSX-V Index
January 16 2012 11:52 AM
Rye Patch Gold Corp is pleased to announce that the Standard & Poor's Canadian index operations have made index changes as a result of the quarterly S&P/TSX Preferred Share Index and S&P/TSX Venture Select Index reviews.
- IAMGOLD delivers on 2011 guidance with strong 2011 fourth quarter production for gold and niobium; Provides guidance for 2012-2014
January 16 2012 11:03 AM
IAMGOLD Corporation (IAMGOLD or the Company) today announced the following...
- ASX/TSX Announcement - Koka Mining Licences Granted
January 16 2012 9:11 AM
Chalice Gold Mines is pleased to announce that its 60 per cent-owned subsidiary, Zara Mining Share Company, has been granted two Mining Licences covering the high-grade Koka Gold Mine at the Zara Project.
- Guyana Frontier to Defend Claim by Capital Street Group Investment Services
January 13 2012 1:22 PM
Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. announces that, on January 6, 2012, it learned from a Stockwatch story that Capital Street Group Investment Services, a North Vancouver-based consulting company, had commenced an action seeking damages from it for an alleged breach of contract.
- Sabina Completes Technical Report of Resource Estimate for Back River Gold Project, Nunavut
January 13 2012 10:26 AM
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. announced today the completion of the technical report for the previously announced Back River Gold Project resource update.
- Lake Shore Gold Reports 2011 Operating Results, Pours 26,550 Ounces in Fourth Quarter and 86,565 Ounces for Full Year
January 13 2012 10:14 AM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today reported its production results for the fourth quarter and full year 2011.
- Salmon River Announces $1 Million Private Placement
January 12 2012 3:47 PM
Salmon River Resources Ltd. is pleased to announce that it will undertake a non-brokered private placement of up to 3,437,500 common shares at CDN$0.32 per common share for gross proceeds of up to CDN$1,100,000.
- Golden Phoenix Files NI 43-101 Technical Report on SEDAR for Santa Rosa Gold Mine, Panama
January 12 2012 3:45 PM
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is pleased to announce that on behalf of Golden Phoenix Panama, S.A., the joint venture entity that owns and operates the Santa Rosa gold mine, Panama, it has filed on SEDAR a National Instrument (“NI”) 43-101 Technical Report representing the initial inferred resource estimate for Mina Santa Rosa.
- Mineral Mountain Provides Exploration Update on Pipestone Project -- Phase I Drilling Program to Begin on Straw Lake West Occurrence
January 12 2012 10:33 AM
Mineral Mountain Resources Ltd. is pleased to provide an update on its Pipestone Project located 50 kilometers north of Fort Frances, Ontario.