- Goldgroup Announces Additional Positive Drill Results at Caballo Blanco
January 12 2012 10:28 AM
Goldgroup Mining Inc. is pleased to announce that additional drill holes at the Company's 100%-owned Caballo Blanco gold project in Veracruz, Mexico have yielded significant gold intercepts, expanding the La Paila oxide gold zone to the southwest.
- Victoria intersects 27.44 meters of 382 g/t Silver at Rex-Peso, Dublin Gulch Property, Yukon
January 11 2012 4:18 PM
Victoria Gold Corp., is pleased to report new high grade silver results from its 2011 exploration drilling program at its 100% owned Dublin Gulch property, Yukon, Canada.
- Barrick Gold Corporation: Fourth Quarter 2011 Results Release, Conference Call and Webcast
January 11 2012 9:32 AM
Fourth Quarter Results Release — February 16th before market open Conference Call and Webcast — February 16th 9:30 am ET
- Yamana Gold Fourth Quarter 2011 Financial Results Release Notification and Conference Call
January 11 2012 9:28 AM
YAMANA GOLD INC. today announced that its fourth quarter 2011 results will be released after market close on February 22, 2012 followed by a conference call and webcast on February 23, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
- Sunridge Gold Provides an Outlook on the Asmara Project, Eritrea and Corporate Activity
January 11 2012 9:23 AM
Sunridge Gold Corp. provides a summary of activities and an outlook for the first six months of 2012 on the Company's 100% owned Asmara Project in Eritrea.
- Paramount Gold and Silver Reports Silver Grades Up to 387 g/Tonne From New Drilling on its San Miguel Project in Mexico
January 11 2012 9:11 AM
Paramount Gold and Silver Corp. today reported more high-grade assay results from eight additional holes drilled at the fast-growing silver-rich San Antonio deposit on its 100%-owned San Miguel Project in Mexico.
- Meadow Bay Gold Receives Conditional Approval for Graduation to Toronto Stock Exchange
January 10 2012 9:43 AM
Meadow Bay Gold Corporation has received conditional approval for its common shares to be listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, subject to customary deliverables.
- Avion Gold Appoints Alex Dann as New Chief Financial Officer
January 10 2012 9:41 AM
Avion Gold Corporation is pleased to announce that Mr. Alex Dann has been appointed Chief Financial Officer (CFO) effective January 9, 2012.
- Amarc Drilling Continues To Expand Newton Gold Discovery
January 09 2012 11:07 AM
Amarc Resources Ltd. is pleased to announce that delineation drilling continues to expand the Newton bulk tonnage gold discovery in south-central British Columbia (BC).
- Orestone Intercepts 115 Metres of Porphyry-Style Mineralization at Captain Project
January 09 2012 10:23 AM
Orestone Mining Corp. is pleased to announce that drilling at the Company's Captain Property has intercepted mineralization in all of the first three holes, including a 115 metre interval of porphyry-style mineralization.
- Golden Band Resources: EP Deposit Mining Recovers Gold-Rich Riddle Till
January 09 2012 9:55 AM
Golden Band Resources Inc. reports that mining operations at the Company’s EP gold deposit have recovered a significant amount of gold-bearing Riddle Till that overlies and extends down-ice of the deposit.
- Revolution Appoints Terry Bell to its Board of Directors
January 09 2012 9:51 AM
Revolution Resources Corp is pleased to announce that Mr. Terry Bell has been appointed to the Board of Directors.
- Rye Patch Gold Makes New Gold and Silver Discoveries on the Rochester Property
January 09 2012 9:50 AM
Rye Patch Gold Corp through its wholly owned subsidiary Rye Patch Gold US Inc. reports assay results from the Company's 100% owned LH Claims, Rochester property, located on the Oreana trend.
- Goldgroup Featured in Third Party Reports and Completes Corporate Initiatives
January 09 2012 9:40 AM
Goldgroup has been recently featured in the following third party reports.
- Avion Gold Corporation: 2011 Annual Gold Production of 91,200 Ounces
January 09 2012 9:37 AM
Avion Gold Corporation is pleased to announce fourth quarter 2011 production of approximately 23,445 ounces of gold from its Tabakoto/Segala operations in Mali, West Africa. Total annual production for 2011 was approximately 91,228 ounces of gold.
- New Gold Provides Update on El Morro Project
January 09 2012 9:34 AM
New Gold Inc. today provides an update on the El Morro Project where the company is a 30 percent partner, with Goldcorp Inc., the project developer and operator, holding the remaining 70 percent. El Morro is an advanced stage, world-class copper/gold project in northern Chile, one of the most attractive mining jurisdictions in the world.
- Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. Announces 11.59 m Averaging 20.19 g/t Au at Jerritt Canyon, Nevada
January 09 2012 9:32 AM
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. is pleased to announce results from its 2011 Smith Mine underground diamond drilling program at its wholly-owned Jerritt Canyon gold operation in Nevada, USA.
- Minefinders Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2011 Production and Sales Results; Exceeds 2011 Production Forecast
January 09 2012 9:18 AM
Minefinders Corporation Ltd. is today reporting its production and sales results for the quarter ended December 31, 2011 and for the full 2011 year. Full 2011 financial and operating results will be released after market close on Thursday, February 23, 2012.
- Legend Gold Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement for Proceeds of $1 Million
January 06 2012 11:54 AM
Legend Gold Corp. is pleased to announce the closing of its non-brokered private placement announced on November 23, 2011 and re-priced December 21, 2011. The Company completed the sale of 5,000,000 common shares at a price of $0.20 per share, for total proceeds of $1,000,000.
- Golden Phoenix JV Partner Scorpio Gold Intersects 10.67 Meters Grading 3.65 g/t Gold on Mary Zone, Mineral Ridge Project
January 06 2012 9:27 AM
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. joint venture partner Scorpio Gold announces the intersection of 10.67 meters grading 3.65 g/t gold on the Mary Zone at the Mineral Ridge Gold Project in Nevada.