- Minefinders Presenting at the Dahlman Rose & Co. Emerging Miners CEO Conference
January 06 2012 9:24 AM
Minefinders Corporation Ltd. advises that Mark Bailey, President & CEO will be presenting at the 3rd Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Emerging Miners CEO Conference on Friday, January 13, 2012 at 12:15 pm Eastern time/9:15am Pacific time.
- Santa Fe Gold Obtains Financing to Proceed with Columbus Silver Acquisition
January 05 2012 1:14 PM
Santa Fe Gold Corporation is pleased to announce it has satisfied an important financing condition to proceed with its acquisition of Columbus Silver Corporation.
- Golden Star Reports Preliminary Fourth Quarter Operational Results
January 05 2012 11:43 AM
Golden Star Resources Ltd. today announced preliminary fourth quarter production results for its Bogoso/Prestea and Wassa/HBB operations.
- Scorpio Gold Intersects 10.67 metres grading 3.65 g/t Gold on Mary Zone, Mineral Ridge Project
January 05 2012 11:37 AM
Scorpio Gold Corporation announces initial drill results from the Mary Zone, located southwest of the current mining in the Drinkwater pit at the 70% owned Mineral Ridge project, Nevada.
- NSGold anounces progress on its Dios Padre Silver Project in Mexico
January 05 2012 11:08 AM
NSGold Corporation is pleased to announce progress on its Dios Padres silver project located in the municipality of Yecora, State of Sonora, Mexico. NSGold recently completed a comprehensive geological survey over the Dios Padre property, which included a systematic rock geochemical sampling program, a ground-based 3D Induced Polarization geophysical survey (3DIP) and a magnetic survey done simultaneously with the 3DIP.
- Rye Patch Cuts Lower Plate Carbonates, Carlin-Style Alteration, and Elevated Gold, Arsenic, and Antimony at Garden Gate Pass
January 05 2012 9:57 AM
Rye Patch Gold Corp reports results of the completed Phase 1 drill program at the 100% controlled Garden Gate Pass Project.
- Lake Shore Gold Announces Filing of Fenn-Gib Technical Report
January 04 2012 3:34 PM
Lake Shore Gold Corp. today announced that a technical report, entitled Fenn-Gib Resource Estimate Technical Report, Timmins Canada, has been filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
- Orestone Names Erika Vargas as Chief Financial Officer
January 04 2012 9:48 AM
Orestone Mining Corp. is pleased to announce that the Company has named Erika Vargas as Chief Financial Officer after Mr. Lorne Torhjelm resigned. Ms. Vargas has a bachelor in accounting from the Universidad Juarez del Estado de Durango and a MBA from the Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Sage Closes Flow-Through Financing
January 03 2012 1:30 PM
Sage Gold Inc. is pleased to announce that on December 30, 2011 the Company completed a non-brokered private placement for gross proceeds of $145,050 through the sale of 967,000 flow-through units at $0.15 per FT Unit.
- Golden Phoenix Receives Initial NI 43-101 Inferred Gold Resource Estimate From SRK Consulting (U.S.) for Santa Rosa Gold Mine, Panama: 669,000 Contained Ounces Gold and 2.137 Million Contained Ounces Silver
January 03 2012 1:28 PM
Golden Phoenix Minerals, Inc. is pleased to announce that on behalf of Golden Phoenix Panama, S.A., the joint venture entity that owns and operates the Santa Rosa gold mine, Panama
- Sona Closes First Tranche of Private Placement
December 30 2011 2:47 PM
Sona Resources Corp. is pleased to announce that, further to its news release of December 20, 2011, it has closed the first tranche of its non-brokered private placement of 500,000 units at an offering price of $0.60 per Unit, for gross proceeds of $300,000.
- Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. Reviews Progress at Jerritt Canyon, Nevada
December 30 2011 9:07 AM
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. presents an overview of the work completed at Jerritt Canyon since the facility reopened in 2009.
- Rye Patch Gold Receives $4.1 Million from Warrant Exercises
December 29 2011 9:53 AM
Rye Patch Gold Corp is pleased to report that investors of the December 2009 private placement have fully exercised their share purchase warrants, resulting in the issuance of 11,850,500 common shares of the Company at the exercise price of $0.35 per common share for proceeds of $4,147,675.
- CB Gold Inc. Issues Stock Options
December 29 2011 9:51 AM
CB Gold Inc. announces the issuance of 3,040,000 incentive stock options to various directors, advisory board members, officers, employees and key consultants.
- Golden Star Announces Exercise of Goulagou-Rounga Option by Riverstone Resources Inc.
December 28 2011 1:38 PM
Golden Star Resources Ltd. is pleased to inform its shareholders that Riverstone Resources Inc. has exercised its option to purchase Golden Star's Goulagou-Rounga properties in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
- Chalice Agrees to Sell Remaining 60 Perent of Zara Gold Project
December 28 2011 9:10 AM
Chalice Gold Mines Limited announces that it has entered into a conditional shortform agreement to sell its remaining 60 per cent stake in the Zara Project in Eritrea to China SFECO Group, a subsidiary of Shanghai Construction Group Co. Ltd.
- Santa Fe Gold Announces New $20M Credit Facility and $5M Revolving Facility
December 27 2011 2:28 PM
Santa Fe announced that it has closed the first $10 million tranche of a Senior Secured Gold Stream Credit Agreement with Waterton Global Value, L.P. (Waterton).
- Guyana Frontier Announces Results of 2011 Annual General Meeting
December 23 2011 3:14 PM
Guyana Frontier Mining Corp. is pleased to announce the results of the Annual General Meeting of the Company's shareholders held on Dec. 22, 2011, in Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- New Gold Closes Acquisition of Silver Quest Resources - Consolidates Ownership of Blackwater Project
December 23 2011 9:15 AM
New Gold Inc. and Silver Quest Resources Ltd. today announce that New Gold has completed the acquisition of all the shares of Silver Quest.
- AuRico Gold Announces Results of the Tender Offer for its 3.50%
December 23 2011 8:54 AM
AuRico Gold Inc. announced today the expiration and final results of its previously announced cash tender offer for any and all of its outstanding 3.50% Convertible Senior Notes due 2016, at a purchase price of $1,008.069 for each $1,000 principal amount of Convertible Notes validly tendered and not validly withdrawn.