Media & Culture
- The internet had some hilarious reactions to the 2017 Oscars in the form of memes.
- Brace yourselves, Bachelor Nation. “The Bachelor” executive producer has some big news to share.
- Justin Timberlake, John Legend, Sara Bareilles and more sang during the 2017 Oscars.
- Who’s to blame for “La La Land” being falsely being announced the best picture winner at the 2017 Oscars?
- Most of the winning movies from the 2017 Oscars can be seen online or in theaters.
- Massive crowds took to the streets of Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo over the weekend as the country celebrated its annual Carnival.
- In a major reveal during an interview with the “Today” show, the “Flip or Flop” star told fans that had also battled testicular cancer at the same time as his thyroid cancer.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, which has been counting Oscar ballots since 1935, said it was investigating how the best picture award blunder had taken place.
- What will happen in the Chicago crossover event? Check out the promo and synopsis of the four-way special that kicks off on Wednesday, March 1 at 8 p.m. EST on NBC.
- Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) tries to adjust to life in prison in “Criminal Minds” Season 12, episode 15. Check out the promo and synopsis before tuning in to the episode on Wednesday, March 1 at 9 p.m. EST on CBS.
- Selena Gomez recently shared a slideshow of sexy pictures on her Instagram account. She also shared a new Instagram story that hinted her presence at her boyfriend The Weeknd’s concert in Amsterdam.
- Warren Beatty’s son, Stephen Ira, reacted to his father's epic “La La Land” mistake. Beatty announced the wrong winner for the best picture award at the Oscars.
- Casey Affleck won the best actor award for his performance in“Manchester By The Sea” but many feel that Denzel Washington was more deserving of the win for his role in “Fences.” Reports of his sexual harassment lawsuits haven't helped.
- "Moonlight" stole the limelight at the 89th Academy Awards, winning the best picture award, while "La La Land" took home six of the 14 awards it had been nominated for.
- “Supergirl” executive producer Andrew Kreisberg revealed that there’s an upcoming Season 2 episode that will test Kara (Melissa Benoist) and Maggie’s (Floriana Lima) relationship.
- Was there ever a time in history that the Oscar award was given to the wrong person?
- Kirsten Dunst revealed a possible date for her and Jesse Plemons’ wedding.
- Affleck’s win for “Manchester by the Sea” has been marred by a social media uproar over lawsuits related to the actor's alleged sexual misconduct.
- Prior to her appearance on the red carpet Sunday night, the actress vented out her anger at Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld, who accused her of rejecting his dress.
‘House Of Cards’ Author Reveals Whether He'd Rather Have Donald Trump Or Frank Underwood As President“House of Cards” author Michael Dobbs reveals whether he'd choose Frank Underwood or Donald Trump as president of the United States.
- “Rules Don’t Apply” star Lily Collins said her anorexia stemmed from the “terrible disconnect” she experienced with her father, Phil Collins.
- Dan Stevens shares the sweetest compliment he ever received in his career.