Media & Culture
The drama isn't slowing down at all on Episode 2 of "The Royals."
- Meri Brown has her first gay bar experience on "Sister Wives," all thanks to her daughter Mariah.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's finances will be under a larger amount of scrutiny than most after they marry.
- Bill Hader is hosting “Saturday Night Live,” so let's look back at his funniest Stefon sketches.
- You know warm weather is right around the corner when the spring movies start up on Hallmark Channel.
- Here are some facts about St. Patrick, the patron saint of Ireland, whose death day is commemorated March 17.
- U.S. viewers can stream Irish TV shows from Netflix, Amazon Prime and more on St. Patrick’s Day.
- “The Arrangement” star Lexa Doig talked about DeAnn’s relationship with Mason.
- Ben Affleck’s colorful phoenix tattoo made headlines on Friday after the actor was spotted topless in Hawaii.
- Jennifer Garner and Josh Duhamel recently said that acceptance is the key message of “Love, Simon.”
- Kim Kardashian recently confirmed one detail about her will.
- Jennifer Garner enjoyed ice cream with son Samuel after reuniting with "Alias" co-star Victor Garber.
- Meghan Markle’s May 19 wedding bouquet will feature at least one myrtle.
- Check out Prince George, Princess Charlotte, Princess Beatrice, Prince Harry and Prince William's naughty moments caught on camera.
- Adam Scott teased what fans can expect from the revamped version of “Ghosted.”
- "I'm very, very lucky. He looks after me as much as possible."
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle may head to Botswana for their honeymoon.
- Sherry Cola has landed a recurring role in the sophomore run of TNT series,
- Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s nanny, Maria Teresa Turrion Borrallo, has been a great help to them.
- Prince Harry is convinced that his wedding to Meghan Markle will last, so he has decided to not sign a prenuptial agreement.
- An investigative author has claimed that Prince Charles' travel demands include moving his entire bedroom.