- Actor Taye Diggs Turns Children’s Author, Writes ‘Chocolate Me’
September 27 2011 4:51 PM
Actor Taye Diggs writes children's book.
- Bob Cassilly Killed in Bulldozing Accident
September 26 2011 5:37 PM
Bob Cassilly, a famous sculptor and founder of the St. Louis City Museum, was found dead this morning at Cementland, his latest project.
- New Book of Shel Silverstein Poems Shows Author's Classic Style
September 20 2011 6:06 PM
Silverstein’s “Every Thing On It” released.
- Should Graffiti on Kelburn Castle Stay or Go?
September 08 2011 4:15 PM
The Earl of Glasgow hopes to keep outlandish graffiti on the 13th century Kelburn Castle.
- Melted Credit Cards for Art? Artist Illustrates Impact of Credit on Modern Society (PHOTOS)
September 01 2011 3:47 AM
Los Angeles-based artist, Cain Motter, like many others, has tried to share his opinion about the impact of using credit cards on the modern society.
- Earl of Glasgow Asks to Keep Controversial Graffiti Mural on Family Castle (PHOTOS)
August 31 2011 4:21 AM
In order to maintain the work of four Brazilian artists on Kelburn Castle, Aryshire, the Earl of Glasgow has asked the permission of the North Ayrshire Council.
- Sept. 11 Anniversary to be Commemorated in Comic Strip Form
August 30 2011 3:54 PM
Cartoonists, writers will create 9/11 tributes.
- Ai Weiwei Criticizes Beijing, Judicial System
August 29 2011 3:35 PM
In seeming disregard, or perhaps in spite of it, Ai Weiwei broke the conditions of his release from a detention in Beijing to issue a scathing attack on the Chinese government in an online editorial published by Newsweek.
- Astronaut Suicides: Artists Visualize the Loss of an American Icon
August 22 2011 4:40 PM
With NASA's space shuttle program at an end, artists Neil DaCosta and Sarah Phillips have visualized the loss of the American icon in Astronaut Suicides.
- Edinburgh International Festival 2011: Quest for Paradise Opens 'Oriental' Themed-Event
August 19 2011 11:15 AM
German composer Robert Schumann's tale of a fairy-like creature's quest to enter paradise opened an Oriental-themed Edinburgh International Festival this weekend to the acclaim of the critics.
- Obama Gets Celebrity Love, Campaign Support
August 12 2011 10:56 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow, Vera Wang among guests at president?s campaign fundraiser.
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez Nude Statues Created by Controversial Artist Daniel Edwards (PHOTOS)
August 11 2011 2:30 AM
American sculptor and artist, Daniel Edwards, who is known for his controversial portrayal of celebrity and popular culture has created a life-sized statue of teen icons, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
- Futuristic Luxury Yacht Brings Volcanic Paradise on Board [PHOTOS]
July 27 2011 2:54 AM
Luxury owners may want to look into the latest trends in yachts thanks to a company called Yacht Island Design. The designers work the most luxurious and wild ideas into a super yacht.
- Amy Winehouse cancels tour after 'shameful' performance [Pictures]
July 23 2011 2:37 PM
Belgrade - After a performance at Serbia's Forest Fest, Winehouse apologizes to angry and disappointed fans and cancels upcoming performances.
- Amy Winehouse back in the spotlight with 'shameful' performance
July 23 2011 1:31 PM
After a disastrous performance at Serbia's Forest Fest, Winehouse apologizes to angry and disappointed fans and cancels upcoming performances.
- Most Spectacular Sand Sculptures from Across the World (PHOTOS)
July 23 2011 6:39 AM
Sea waves can make any structure made of sands on the shore even, but sand artists still take time out to create some of the amazing structures one can ever come across.
- Artist Lucian Freud, Grandson of Sigmund Freud, Dies at 88
July 22 2011 3:14 AM
Eminent British painter Lucian Freud, known for his masterpieces of the human form, died at his home on July 20, 2011, at the age of 88.
- Funny Gaddafi Caricatures (PHOTOS)
July 16 2011 12:31 AM
Extremely Funny Gaddafi Caricatures
- Why the Red Square St. Basil's Cathedral Google Doodle Was Offensive: Column
July 13 2011 2:38 AM
The Moscow Cathedral Mosque -- a place of worship for many Russian Muslims of Tatar origin-- was built in 1904. This year, that mosque is 107 years old. Where's Muslim Russia's Google Doodle?
- Topshop Model Codie Young Anorexic? Media Fanfare Won't Help
July 12 2011 4:14 PM
UK fashion giant Topshop recently pulled photos of what international media called a painfully thin 18-year-old Australian model Codie Young.