- 'Go Right' Goes Viral On YouTube, Proves Video Games Can Be Art [VIDEO]
April 27 2012 1:05 PM
Go Right is a new YouTube video that celebrates side-scrolling video games. It flies in the face of arguments made by Chicago legend Roger Ebert, who has prejudicially declared that video games can never be art.
- Brand USA Launches America’s First Global Tourism Campaign [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
April 23 2012 12:46 PM
Introducing Brand USA, the United States' first-ever unified tourism campaign.
- Space Needle in Seattle Goes Gold for 50th Anniversary [PHOTOS]
April 18 2012 12:35 PM
Seattle's iconic Space Needle is getting a makeover in Galaxy Gold for the 50th anniversary of the 1962 World's Fair.
- 'Dishonored' Trailer Debuts From 'Skyrim' Creator Bethesda: Release Date Set For Late 2012 [VIDEO]
April 17 2012 8:30 PM
Bethesda Softworks and Arkane Studios unveiled their latest game creation on Tuesday, which some are describing as Assassin's Creed meets Bioshock meets a steampunk version of Half-Life 2. It's a pretty big compliment for Dishonored, which Bethesda says will be released by the end of 2012 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Watch the debut trailer here.
- Cardboard Cathedral Christchurch: ‘Emergency Architect’ To Rebuild Quake-Wrecked Icon With 104 Tubes
April 17 2012 1:19 PM
Emergency architect Shigeru Ban has designed a cardboard cathedral to replace the iconic ChristChurch Cathedral in New Zealand's quake-ravaged city.
- Explora: An All-Inclusive Resort For People Averse To All-Inclusives
April 13 2012 5:07 PM
Whereas other all-inclusive resorts see themselves as both destination and activity, Explora poses a different idea: an all-inclusive adventure.
- One57 Gets Glassy: Photos Of Midtown's Newest Supertall Skyscraper
April 11 2012 6:04 PM
Extell's 1,004-foot tower in Midtown is finally getting its glass.
- Revel Atlantic City: What The New Hotel Means For Atlantic City
April 10 2012 3:51 PM
Take a peek inside the brand new Revel Atlantic City.
- RMS Titanic Anniversary Events Planned On Both Sides of the Atlantic
April 04 2012 3:53 PM
Be assured that if a town near you had anything at all to do with the RMS Titanic, its passengers, or its crew, it will celebrate the 100th anniversary this April in a big way.
- Harry Potter Studio Tours Begin In The UK
March 30 2012 4:12 PM
A new tour at the film studios outside London where the Harry Potter blockbusters were shot aims to champion the unsung heroes -- from seamstresses to special effects wizards -- who made the movies magical for millions.
- Thailand’s Floating Movie Theater ‘Archipelago Cinema’
March 30 2012 11:35 AM
Thailand's floating movie theater Archipelago Cinema may have been the most beautiful place on earth to catch a film, but the fleeting marvel is now a drifting memory.
- 48 Hours In Helsinki, 2012 World Design Capital
March 26 2012 10:15 AM
The next several months will be a particularly exciting time to visit as Helsinki, the 2012 World Design Capital, holds special events related to design and fashion.
- Paris's La Défense Again Reaches For The Sky With Hermitage Plaza
March 16 2012 4:23 PM
The Hermitage Plaza twin tower received planning permission last week, ushering in a new wave of skyscraper building in Paris's La Défense.
- Akira Yoshizawa: Folded Google Doodle Celebrating Origami Grandmaster's 101st Birthday [VIDEO]
March 14 2012 3:48 AM
Google celebrated the 101st birth anniversary of Akira Yoshizawa, the grandmaster of the ancient Japanese art of paper folding called Origami, through a doodle made of folded papers.
- Angkor Wat in India? 20M Replica to Rise in Bihar
March 05 2012 5:17 PM
The Bihar Mahavir Mandir Trust held a foundation-laying ceremony on Monday for a $20 million Angkor Wat replica project in India's Bihar state.
- Alpine Crop Circles? The Snow Art of Simon Beck [PHOTOS]
February 23 2012 12:45 PM
Snow Circles: Simon Beck reinvents the crop circle with his elaborate snow art in the French Alps.
- Mardi Gras 2012 Photos: Before the Beads turned to Ashes in New Orleans
February 22 2012 11:36 AM
Mardi Gras 2012 Photos! Over the four-day weekend there was drinking, dancing, and King Cake eating as the streets of New Orleans flooded with flamboyant costumes, frivolous floats, and frolicking late night flesh-flashers.
- Mob Museum Las Vegas: The National Museum of Organized Crime Opens to the Public [PHOTOS]
February 15 2012 5:33 PM
The Mob Museum in Downtown Las Vegas is open for business!
- Bjarke Ingels' Twisty New Vancouver Tower [PHOTOS]
February 14 2012 5:52 PM
Rendering reveals of Bjarke Ingels' striking new 49-story Vancouver tower project.
- One World Trade Center: A View from the Crane, 90 Floors Up [PHOTO]
February 03 2012 3:39 PM
A breathtaking photo taken from the crane on the 90th floor of 1 WTC, looking out on downtown Manhattan, the Lower East Side, and New York's East River bridges.