- Hitler’s Lair to become Poland’s Next Big Tourist Attraction
January 19 2012 11:09 AM
Hitler's Lair -- or the Wolf's Lair as it is know -- is to become Poland's next big tourist attraction as the Polish Forestry Commission looks for a buyer.
- North Dakota’s ‘Racy’ Tourism Ad: ‘Legendary’ or an Epic Fail?
January 17 2012 6:47 PM
North Dakota's Director of Tourism Sara Otte Coleman said she was shocked that people found their latest Legendary ad too racy.
- The World’s Largest Cruise Ships: A look Inside [PHOTOS]
January 16 2012 5:23 PM
Several industry officials worry that the sinking cruise ship Costa Concordia, the biggest of the Costa Crociere fleet, will slow the growth of super cruisers in favor of smaller vessels where managing passengers on board is simpler.
- Building New York: SOM Reshapes Roosevelt Island
January 14 2012 1:45 PM
Robert Duffy of SOM is leading the design of Cornell's new campus at Roosevelt Island, which aims to be one of the most sustainable in the country.
- Metropolis II: Artist Creates Futuristic Miniature City in LA [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
January 12 2012 10:01 AM
German film-maker Fritz Lang hardly had any clue that his 1927 science-fiction movie Metropolis will be the inspiration for someone after decades to build a racetrack sculpture and name it Metropolis II.
- Jonathan Ive, Apple Design Chief, Knighted by iPod User Queen Elizabeth II
December 31 2011 9:22 PM
Jonathan Ive, Apple's design chief who holds more then 400 patents, has been knighted by Queen Elizabeth II, 85, an iPod user.
- Steve Jobs Statue Unveiled (PHOTOS)
December 21 2011 5:21 PM
A Hungarian sculptor and software company have found a way to honor the late technology guru Steve Jobs.
- Manga Lovers Can Get Their Fix on NOOK Devices
December 20 2011 6:39 PM
A major book retailer is raising its game by making manga available on its electronic reading device – and in the proper right-to-left format.
- Madrid Wax Museum Moves Duke of Palma Figure (PHOTO)
December 19 2011 4:54 PM
The Duke of Palma's wax figure landed a new spot in Madrid's Wax Museum thanks to some legal drama.
- China’s Abandoned ‘Wonderland’
December 15 2011 10:23 AM
Along the road to one of China's most famous tourist landmarks - the Great Wall of China - lies the crumbling remains of what was to be the largest amusement park in Asia, Wonderland.
- Italian Winemakers, Booksellers Team Up for Reading Effort
December 14 2011 2:19 PM
A book with wine is mighty fine.
- The World’s Best Christmas Light Displays [PHOTOS]
December 13 2011 4:44 PM
Across the globe, small towns and big cities are celebrating the holiday season with spectacular light displays. Take a look at some of the best public Christmas lights from Rome to Rio.
- The Green Revolution: Urban Gardens Transform Traditional Cityscapes
December 09 2011 11:08 AM
Whether it’s an indoor herb garden or an entire grassed rooftop, there’s no doubt gardens are going urban.
- ‘Digital Revolution’ to Occupy Cyberspace
December 08 2011 11:35 AM
Imagine a time when 3-D holograms of individuals are projected into a virtual plaza that's used as the setting for a rally. Digital Revolution proposes a 21st century platform for protest.
- Apple Store Grand Central Opening: The Perfect Blend of Art and Engineering
December 07 2011 12:23 PM
An Apple Store will open in Grand Central Terminal on Dec. 9 at 10 a.m. Read why the historic train station and the artistic tech company are a perfect match for one another.
- Valentino's 3-D Virtual Fashion Museum Unveiled (PHOTOS)
December 05 2011 11:33 PM
Valentino Garavani and Giancarlo Giammetti have launched the much anticipated 3D virtual fashion museum on Dec.5, 2011 at the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
- Robert Pattinson Gets Another Wax Figure; Taylor Lautner to Get His First [PHOTOS]
December 01 2011 6:24 PM
Team Edward and Team Jacob fans have something to look forward to: Robert Pattinson just got another wax figure at Madame Tussauds, and one of Taylor Lautner is on the way.
- Miniatur Wunderland: A Peek Inside the Land of the Little [VIDEO]
December 01 2011 5:05 PM
The 15 million euro Miniatur Wunderland is home to the world's largest model railroad and airport.
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery Ready for Public (PHOTOS)
November 29 2011 4:10 PM
The Scottish National Portrait Gallery is ready for the public after undergoing renovation.
- Walt Disney Drawing Going Up for Auction
November 28 2011 11:24 AM
A sketch that was drawn and autographed by Walt Disney is going up for auction.