- Kingdom Tower: New Photos of the World's Next Tallest Building
August 10 2011 1:24 PM
New photos have been released of plans for the world's next tallest building, the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- NYC Getting ‘First Gay Hotel’
July 22 2011 11:23 AM
THE OUT NYC, opening this fall in New York City's Hell's Kitchen neighborhood, claims to be the first urban resort specifically targeted at attracting LGBT tourists and locals.
- What Is Manhattanhenge?
July 14 2011 8:18 AM
The term “Manhattanhenge” was created by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson in 1996 at the American Museum of Natural History, who noticed how similar it was to the way the sun sets in Stonehenge.
- Artist Miru Kim: Naked Feminine Beauty Among Industrial Decay
July 11 2011 8:58 AM
New York-based artist Miru Kim takes tasteful photographs of herself nude amidst a background of New York's industrial wasteland
- World's Top 10 Most Popular Fashion Designers
July 09 2011 5:31 PM
When it comes to fashion, everyone has different tastes. However, these top 10 fashion designers have been adored by women all around the globe. They have proven their incredible talents and risen to the top of the fashion world. Their shows and art work speak for themselves.
- Bring Out Designer in You with iPad Apps
July 07 2011 6:50 AM
To bring out the designer in you here are the iPad applications to help you.
- Anish Kapoor's 'Orbit' to be tallest sculpture in Britain
July 06 2011 1:01 PM
Anish Kapoor's 'Orbit' is being compared to London's Eiffel tower.
- Pregnant Victoria Beckham unveils plans for affordable new clothing line
July 05 2011 3:17 PM
Any day now, Victoria Beckham is expected to deliver her fourth child, and she also just delivered news of her new 2012 clothing line.
- World Bodypainting Festival 2011: Skillful, Beautiful and Extremely Sensuous [PHOTOS]
July 05 2011 2:12 AM
Bodypainting has its own world of fashion with a splendid mixture of art, fashion and sensuousness. Usually, the artist paints a completely naked human body, or sometimes covered with a very short bikini or a g-string.
- Wimbledon's Maria Sharapova among top paid celebrities under 30
July 01 2011 4:20 PM
These celebrities are not yet 30, but they are bringing in the big bucks.
- Kate Middleton, a flawless fashion icon [Pictures]
June 30 2011 2:08 PM
As the Duchess of Cambridge embarks on her North American tour, it is her newest bracelet and brilliant outfit choices that has everyone talking.
- Print is out, digital is in: Centaur Media axes Design Week's print edition
June 30 2011 12:37 PM
Design Week's last print issue will hit stands this week, but its digital age is just beginning.
- Hotel with robot service, no tip needed!
June 29 2011 12:34 PM
YOTEL: a new hotel in NYC where robots do the dirty work.
- Princess Diana: back from the dead on latest Newsweek cover [Pictures]
June 29 2011 10:31 AM
The latest Newsweek cover shows an image of Princess Diana strolling with her would be daughter-in-law, Kate Middleton.
- General Motors brings the 'Transformers 3' Bumblebee to life
June 28 2011 2:31 PM
General Motors has unveiled the new design for the 2012 Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Special Edition Chevrolet Camaro muscle car to imitate the movie’s version of the autobot, Bumblebee.
- Ericsson & Android App reconnect refugees with technology
June 27 2011 4:16 PM
Ericsson, Refugees United, UNHCR & MTN have launched their multi-country campaign to help reconnect lost refugees.
- China's luxurious high-speed train debuts [Pictures]
June 27 2011 1:45 PM
China's 300km-an-hour train has made its public debut as it prepares for its maiden journey.
- Half-naked shoppers flock to Desigual's for free clothes
June 24 2011 12:10 PM
Half-naked shoppers attend Desigual's sale where the first 100 semi-naked shoppers get free clothes.
- Kate Middleton to bring hair stylist on tour, plus new Canadian tour schedule [Latest Pictures]
June 24 2011 10:30 AM
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William will depart for their U.S. and Canadian tour in five days.
- Van Gogh Museum closing for 6 months
June 24 2011 6:59 AM
The Van Gogh Museum will be closed down for six months starting next year.