- TweetingSeat, the park bench that tweets
May 19 2011 2:24 PM
Chris McNicholl, a young product designer in Scotland, invented TweetingSeat, the park bench that tweets!
- Sexy Victoria's Secret Model Gisele gets 'Intimate' in lingerie [Pictures] [Video]
May 19 2011 10:56 AM
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen showed off her great body for her new lingerie collection, Gisele Bundchen Intimates.
- David Beckham in his underwear, once again [Video]
May 19 2011 10:10 AM
David Beckham has launched his debut fashion collection.
- Fashion videos: Chanel's film art movement [Video]
May 19 2011 8:30 AM
Vogue has taken a new approach with Chanel's fashion by mixing their collection with ballet dancers, illustraion and multimedia.
- Obama cashes in with 'Made in USA' t-shirts
May 18 2011 4:59 PM
President Barack Obama's campaign team has created Made in USA t-shirts and coffee mugs in light of recent allegations that he is not in-fact American.
- Apple's first ever commercial, 1984 [Video]
May 18 2011 4:07 PM
1984 was a big year. It was the year that Apple released its first ever commercial.
- Foot Locker's Sneakerpedia: the world's first virtual shoe library
May 17 2011 2:23 PM
Sneaker lovers can find all the information they need from Foot Locker's Snearkerpedia.
- Barnes & Noble, Borders censors Dossier over shirtless male
May 16 2011 1:29 PM
Barnes & Noble has required that the magazine dossier wrap its new issue is plastic to keep customers from opening the controversial magazine in stores.
- Naomi Campbell in Cannes for Fashion For Relief
May 16 2011 9:53 AM
Supermodel Naomi Campbell has organized a fashion show to help the Japanese earthquake victims.
- Royal fashion show: Princess Beatrice's hat
May 14 2011 11:18 AM
Art and life often mimic each other, and it was no different at the Royal Wedding where Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie looked akin to Cinderella's wicked stepsisters. Princess Beatrice's hat has become so famous that it even has its own Facebook page. So who created the hat?
- A conjunction of books and design
May 13 2011 12:20 PM
A new website dedicated to the relationship between Designer & Books has launched.
- Nude Kate bares all in latest photo exhibit
May 13 2011 11:07 AM
A Kate Moss exhibit in New York shows some of the supermodel's most provocative and beautiful images, taken by some of Fashion's elite photographers.
- Kate's Face
May 12 2011 4:09 PM
Take a look at Kate over the years.
- Best Art Degrees
May 12 2011 11:31 AM
If you want a degree in the arts, here are three degrees that are wise choices.
- Tagging Pages in Facebook now a possibility
May 12 2011 9:56 AM
Facebook enables tagging Pages for users.
- Google says Chromebook is 'not a computer' [Video]
May 12 2011 9:03 AM
Google paired up with Samsung for 'the world's first Chromebooks,' which are based on cloud computing and lack programs and stored documents.
- Another Palin gets TV show, and admits to jaw surgery
May 11 2011 11:58 AM
Bristol Palin denies rumors of aesthetic plastic surgery and amps up for new reality show to air on the Biography Channel.
- Woody Allen, De Niro, and more: Cannes Film Festival [Photos]
May 11 2011 9:40 AM
As the Cannes Film Festival 2011 takes off, we take a look at some of the arrivals and history of the festival.
- Jennifer Aniston launches new fragrance
May 10 2011 5:42 PM
Jennifer was busy promoting her new perfume Lolavie over the weekend.
- Fashion: Parsons Festival [Video]
May 10 2011 1:15 PM
Parsons The New School for Design presented 43 collections to a full house yesterday afternoon as part of the Parsons Festival event.