- Orchestra To Stage First-Ever Concert At Australia’s Ayers Rock
August 16 2013 5:37 AM
The Darwin Symphony Orchestra is preparing to do something that’s never been done before: stage a concert at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- 388-Year-Old Bonsai Tree Survived Hiroshima Atomic Blast, Deemed Survior [PHOTO]
August 14 2013 8:27 AM
A 388-year-old rare, Japanese White Pine Bonsai tree that survived the Hiroshima atomic blast in 1945 has been deemed a "Hiroshima Survivor."
- Winning Shots From National Geographic Traveler's 2013 Photo Contest
August 06 2013 6:06 AM
These images captured the imagination of the judges and won top honors in the 2013 National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest.
- 'The Butterfly Effect' Gets A Reboot
July 26 2013 1:43 PM
The 2004 film "The Butterfly Effect" is being prepped for a reboot.
- Frank Ocean Suffers Vocal Cord Tear, Cancels Remaning Tour Dates
July 26 2013 11:44 AM
Frank Ocean has canceled several Australian tour dates due to vocal cord tear.
- 97-Year-Old Creates Gorgeous Masterpieces Using Microsoft Paint
July 26 2013 12:06 AM
A 97-year-old artist uses the Windows 95 program Microsoft Paint to create gorgeous images on his computer.
- Beyonce's Album Delays Are Nothing But Rumors, Singer's Rep Says
July 25 2013 10:27 PM
Following a report by The Hollywood Reporter, a rep for the singer has spoken out to say that the album is on schedule and has faced no issues.
- Is Danity Kane Working On A New Album? Girl Group Shares Photo Of In Studio Reunion
July 25 2013 9:58 AM
The possibility of a Danity Kane reunion continues to grow as the girl group was recently photographed in the recording studio for a session with music producers the Freshm3n.
- Chinese Skeptical Of World’s Next Tallest Building, To Be Built In 9 Months
July 24 2013 10:56 PM
A plan to build the world's next largest tower, Sky City, in nine months is so audacious many Chinese don’t think it’s possible.
- Original Copy Of Schindler's List Hits eBay, Bidding Starts At $3M
July 23 2013 8:20 AM
Sellers of one of only four original copies left of the famous Schindler’s List say interest in the sale of the historic document on eBay has “exceeded our wildest dreams.”
- The Prequel To 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Is Available As Online Comic
July 20 2013 3:10 PM
"Before the Dawn" tells the story of what happens between the end of 2011's "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and the new film due out next summer.
- Colorful Visualization Explores How Twitter's Verified Users Connect
July 19 2013 11:19 AM
A Twitter employee has created an interactive graphic that shows the connections between verified users on the social media network. The colorful visualization maps the interactions between Twitter's five largest categories of verified users.
- Fantasia Set For Broadway Return In Duke Ellington Musical Revue
July 19 2013 11:18 AM
Singer Fantasia Barrino will return to the Broadway stage as part of the Duke Ellington musical revue "After Midnight."
- Cop Photographer Ousted For Releasing Unseen Tsarnaev Photos
July 18 2013 9:46 PM
Sgt. Sean Murphy has been "relieved" from duty after releasing photos from the manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
- Cop's Reply To Rolling Stone: Never-Before-Seen Photos Of Tsarnaev's Capture
July 18 2013 7:54 PM
Sgt. Sean Murphy's goal is to let people see "the real Boston bomber, not someone fluffed and buffed for the cover of Rolling Stone.”
- Lego Unveils 'Back To The Future' Time Machine Set
July 18 2013 6:48 PM
LEGO has revealed a special edition "Back to the Future" set designed to look like the DeLorean time machine in the 1980s films. The set will be available for purchase starting Aug. 1.
- DC Entertainment Working To Develop 'Wonder Woman' Film
July 18 2013 5:02 PM
DC Entertainment's president, Diane Nelson, says DC and Warner Bros. are working diligently to develop a 'Wonder Woman' film.
- Fake Museum In China Apparent Money-Laundering Front
July 17 2013 9:50 AM
A museum in China is being investigated after a visitor suspected several of the artifacts were fake.
- Dawn Richard Steps Into The Dark, Readies New Album 'BlackHeart'
July 15 2013 5:42 PM
Singer Dawn Richard is preparing to enter a new era with the October release of her sophomore album "BlackHeart." In an interview with IBT she shares updates about the project as well as her love for comic books and the possibility of a Danity Kane reunion.
- Lady Gaga Returns With New 'ARTPOP' Album In November
July 12 2013 9:25 AM
Lady Gaga has announced the details of her upcoming album "ARTPOP." The project with be released on Nov. 11, with the star dropping the first single from the project in August.