- Disney Working On Live-Action 'The Jungle Book' Film
July 09 2013 7:56 PM
Disney is in the early stages of producing a live-action version of their hit animated film "The Jungle Book."
- Manhattanhenge: The New York Solar Phenomenon
July 06 2013 10:53 AM
The best Manhattanhenge photographers batted .500 in capturing images of the setting Sun the first time around this year.
- Jay-Z Reveals 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Cover Art
July 03 2013 11:07 AM
Jay-Z has released photos of the cover art for his new album, "Magna Carta Holy Grail." The world premiere of the cover is part of an art installation at the Salisbury Cathedral in Britain.
- Artist Predicts Apocalypse, Death of Solar System In Photos
July 03 2013 10:16 AM
Science fiction artist Ron Miller predicts the apocalypse, death of the solar system in photos.
- World’s Largest Building Opens In China
July 01 2013 10:41 PM
The New Century Global Center in Chengdu, in western China, opened last week as the world's largest freestanding building.
- Pharrell Williams Returns The Favor, Sues Rapper Will.i.am To End Trademark Dispute
July 01 2013 8:08 PM
Rapper Pharrell Williams has filed a lawsuit with the Manhattan federal court asking the court to rule he has not violated Will.i.am's trademarks for "I AM."
- Jay-Z Reveals 'Magna Carta Holy Grail' Album Artwork
July 01 2013 6:49 PM
Ahead of the July 4 release of his new album "Magna Carta Holy Grail," Jay-Z has revealed the projects cover artwork.
- Janelle Monáe Announces Release Date For New Album
June 28 2013 2:10 PM
Janelle Monáe's announced through an Instagram video that her new album, "The Electric Lady," will be released on Sept. 10.
- Jay-Z Collaborates With Frank Ocean On New Album
June 27 2013 6:24 PM
Jay-Z has collaborated with singer Frank Ocean on the track "Oceans" for his upcoming album “Magna Carta Holy Grail."
- Pharrell Williams Calls Will.i.am Lawsuit 'Disappointing'
June 26 2013 6:40 PM
Will.i.am is suing fellow artist Pharrell Williams over the use of the 'I am' logo he says he trademarked.
- Top Shots From The NatGeo Traveler Photo Contest
June 26 2013 5:45 AM
National Geographic Traveler offered IBTimes a sneak peek at some of the editors’ favorites for its 2013 photo contest.
- Tupac Shakur Musical Will Hit Broadway Stage Next Season
June 25 2013 11:15 PM
"Holler if Ya Hear Me," a musical inspired by the life of rapper Tupac Shakur, has been set to hit the Broadway stage next season.
- Robert Pattinson Sparks "50 Shades of Grey" Casting Rumors
June 25 2013 10:41 AM
Actor Robert Pattinson's decision to party with "Fifty Shades of Grey" author E.L. James, has sparked rumors that he may star in the film adaption of the series.
- Kanye West Says He May Release Sex Tape
June 25 2013 9:39 AM
Rapper Kanye West revealed during a recent interview that he would prefer to release a sex tape than deal with paparazzi.
- World’s Most Popular Landmark Reopens Fourth Of July
June 22 2013 8:21 PM
The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor will be back in business just in time for the celebration of the U.S. Independence Day.
- Fan Confesses To Miranda Kerr Murder Plot
June 21 2013 8:32 AM
A fan of former Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr informed police of a plan to murder the star earlier this week.
- Impressionist Art Has A $165M Night In London; Monet Fetches $30M
June 20 2013 4:26 PM
Monet and Picasso led the charge at Sotheby's London as $165 million changed hands in a lucrative art auction.
- The United States' 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
June 20 2013 5:53 AM
These are the U.S.' most endangered historic places in 2013, according to the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Kanye West And Scott Disick Are Crazy For 'Yeezus' Album
June 17 2013 11:06 PM
Kanye West releases his "American Psycho" themed promo video for his new album "Yeezus"
- Artist Releases Topless, Post-Mastectomy Rendering of Angelina Jolie
June 17 2013 2:06 PM
Swedish artist Johan Andersson's portrait of the actress-director was inspired by reflections on his own mother's battle with breast cancer.