- Giant Rubber Duck Invades Hong Kong
May 02 2013 8:27 AM
Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman's 54-foot "Rubber Duck" art display floated into Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour on Thursday.
- International Jazz Day 2013 Live Stream
April 30 2013 3:16 PM
Tuesday is International Jazz Day, an event hosted in Istanbul featuring a variety of jazz acts and celebrating the jazz community. Watch the live stream here.
- Is Barbie Better Without Makeup?
April 30 2013 3:07 PM
Nickolay Lamm, an artist and researcher from Pittsburgh, published images of Barbie and her cohorts without makeup.
- Nude Greek Statues In 'Olympics' Exhibition Spark Decency Debate In Qatar
April 29 2013 12:24 AM
A bridge-building cultural exchange between Greece and Qatar went awry thanks to two "scandalous" Greek statues depicting male nudes.
- Biggest In The World! A Look At Global Superlatives In 2013
April 26 2013 5:43 AM
Big is in. Just ask the guys who designed these 14 structures, the largest of their kind in the world.
- Will Anne Hathaway Star on Broadway?
April 25 2013 8:49 AM
Rumors that Oscar-winning actress Anne Hathaway will be starring on Broadway were dismissed by her publicist Wednesday.
- Environmental Photographers Of The Year
April 10 2013 2:04 AM
IBTimes has a sneak peek at some of the winning shots from the 2013 Environmental Photographer of the Year.
- Ryan Gosling Robs a Bank For New Movie
April 08 2013 8:11 AM
"The Place Beyond the Pines" director used real actors in a bank robbery scene starring Ryan Gosling.
- 'Popcorn' Furniture That Assembles Itself [VIDEO]
April 05 2013 1:02 PM
A Belgian inventor unveils his futuristic invention: furniture that assembles itself.
- Roger Ebert: Film Critic, Cartoon Caption Contest Enthusiast
April 05 2013 12:58 AM
Roger Ebert might be best known for his work as a film critic, but he also participated in the New Yorker's cartoon caption competition.
- Go To The 'Dark Side' This Sunday
March 22 2013 3:08 PM
On Sunday, Pink Floyd is asking fans to tweet their favorite memories to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its "Dark Side of the Moon" album.
- Ballerinas Pimped Out: Anastasia Volochkova Says Bolshoi Ballet Is Like A 'Giant Brothel'
March 20 2013 11:12 AM
Former ballerina Anastasia Volochkova said the Bolshoi Ballet frequently pimped out its dancers to wealthy donors, almost as if it were a brothel.
- The Most Adorable Crowdfunded Cat Calendar Ever [PHOTOS]
March 18 2013 1:05 PM
A new Kickstarter project stars an adorable yet crabby-looking cat named AC who poses as 12 magical creatures for a calendar.
- David Hockney’s Assistant Dead Under Mysterious Circumstances
March 18 2013 11:44 AM
The young assistant of popular U.K. artist David Hockney Sun. died mysteriously Sun at hospital. Dominic Elliott, 23, is being called a "close friend" of the artist's.
- Google Doodle Celebrates Valentine's Day And George Ferris’ 154th Birthday
February 14 2013 12:32 AM
Google Thursday celebrates the Valentine’s Day and the 154th birthday of George Ferris together with an interactive doodle on its homepage.
- 9/11 Truther Defaces Delacroix's 'Liberty' While Iconic Painting Was On Display At Satellite Of France's Louvre
February 09 2013 9:45 PM
A woman was arrested and charged Thursday with defacing Eugene Delacroix’s famous “Liberty Leading the People” painting at a satellite of the Louvre art museum in France.
- World Press Photo Contest 2013: The Multimedia Winners
February 01 2013 12:18 PM
The Amsterdam-based World Press Photo Foundation announced the winners of its 2013 Multimedia Competition on Friday.
- How Fashion Companies Are Rescuing Italy’s Treasures
January 29 2013 11:21 AM
Italian fashion house Fendi will give Rome's Trevi Fountain a $2.93 million facelift -- but it's not the only one in the fashion industry rescuing Italy's cultural treasures.
- Blue Ivy Gets A $200,000 Birthday Party And $80,000 Diamond Encrusted Barbie
January 14 2013 10:22 AM
Blue Ivy, the daughter of Beyonce and Jay-Z, is living lavishly, reportedly receiving a $80,000 Barbie and $200,000 birthday party.
- Large Stone Breasts Survive Lightning Strike In Australia
January 07 2013 5:26 PM
An Australian statue based on the Venus de Milo was obliterated by lightning, leaving only the breasts in tact.