- Church? Tennis Sign-Ups? Active Networks Sees Gains In Cloud From Online Services
July 16 2012 2:49 PM
Chances are you’ve generated some revenue for Active Network (Nasdaq: ACTV), the San Diego-based cloud computer services software developer without knowing it.
- ‘Magic Art’ Thrills Museumgoers In Hangzhou, China [PHOTOS]
July 13 2012 11:10 AM
In a typical art exhibition, you’re expected to keep your hands behind your back, maintain a respectful distance from the artwork and, above all else, refrain from touching anything. But the Magic Art Exhibition in Hangzhou, China, is not your run-of-the-mill show.
- Ultraviolet Restaurant: Shanghai Eatery Pairs Food, Wine, Light, Sound
July 13 2012 10:43 AM
Each course at Ultraviolet in Shanghai is served with a tailored set of visuals, sounds and smells.
- Comic-Con 2012: Neil Gaiman Returning To Landmark DC Comic 'Sandman' With Artist J.H. Williams III
July 12 2012 10:36 PM
The San Diego Comic-Con is a place where unexpected news can set the convention afire. DC Comics made the first such announcement with the news that legendary comics writer Neil Gaiman will be returning to his fan-favorite comic Sandman in the coming months.
- Anne Rice?s Erotic ?Sleeping Beauty? Trilogy Republished, And The Timing Couldn?t Be Better
July 11 2012 11:44 AM
Will the ?Fifty Shades? people like it?
- Whitney Houston?s Friend BeBe Winans To Publish Book On Late Singer: Too Soon?
July 10 2012 5:27 PM
He?s not the only one with a Whitney project.
- Taliban?s Love For Verse Reflects Long Tradition Of The ?Warrior-Poet?
July 10 2012 2:10 PM
The Mughal empire, which at its peak ruled a vast expanse of territory from Bengal in the east to Baluchistan in the west, was deeply influenced by Persian culture and especially its poetry.
- ?The Bachelorette? 2012 Episode 9 Recap: Emily Maynard Declines Fantasy Suite, Sends Hunky Sean Home
July 10 2012 1:51 PM
It?s down to two.
- Congress Wants To Slash NEA Budget, But Artists Fight Back
July 09 2012 5:38 PM
Americans for the Arts, Actors' Equity Association and the New York Innovate Theatre Foundation (NYIT) are just three of the groups that have been urging artists and arts enthusiasts around the country to write their local representatives and voice their opposition to cuts to the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Germans Buck Trend With Love Of Newspapers
July 09 2012 2:46 PM
(Reuters) - The news: Americans love to publicly debate it, British people hardly ever pay for it online and Germans prefer to get theirs through more traditional means, according to a survey about media consumption released on Monday.
- Mick Jagger Biography Alleges Affairs With David Bowie And Carla Bruni, Love Triangle With Eric Clapton
July 09 2012 2:13 PM
Did he steal Eric Clapton?s girl?
- ?The Bachelorette? 2012: Emily Maynard Is Down To The Final Three
July 09 2012 12:56 PM
Hallelujah, it?s almost over.
- ABC's ?Once Upon A Time? Casts Mulan, Sleeping Beauty
July 06 2012 12:28 PM
Actress Jamie Chung (Sucker Punch, Eden) will play the warrior of Chinese legend, and Irish actress Sarah Bolger (The Tudors, The Spiderwick Chronicles) will play the role of that most famous long-term snoozer, Sleeping Beauty.
- Jenna Ushkowitz, 26, To Publish Memoir: Other Celebs Who Shared Their Life Stories Before 30 [PHOTOS]
July 05 2012 4:00 PM
Is there such a thing as ?too young? for a memoir?
- Italian Art Historians Find 100 Unknown Works By Caravaggio
July 05 2012 2:50 PM
The works are estimated to have a combined value of some ?700 million ($867 million) .
- Amazon Could Ship 17M Kindle Fires This Year
July 05 2012 12:22 PM
Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 e-retailer, could ship as many as 17 million of its Kindle Fire tablets this year, said Victor Anthony, analyst with Topeka Capital Markets.
- TomKat Divorce, Brangelina Engagement And Other Major Celeb Relationship News Of 2012 [PHOTOS]
July 05 2012 11:43 AM
Did we really see any of this coming?
- Algeria, France Tussle Over Archives 50 Years After Split
July 05 2012 11:03 AM
(Reuters) - When French soldiers and administrators left Algeria after more than a century of colonial rule, they did not go empty-handed.
- Apple May Introduce ?iPad Jr? Versions
July 05 2012 9:38 AM
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, may introduce a smaller version of the iPad to compete with products from Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), the No. 1 search engine, and Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 e-retailer, a report said.
- Best Beach Reads For Your Summer Vacation
July 04 2012 4:43 PM
Save the classics for the classroom and enjoy these guilty pleasures.