- Florida Republican Senator Marco Rubio Gets Book Deal
December 07 2011 11:28 PM
Florida senator Marco Rubio has sealed the deal for a book, which is scheduled for publication next fall.
- Queen Elizabeth Biography to Unveil the Woman and Monarch
December 06 2011 4:21 PM
A biography on Queen Elizabeth II will give an intimate look at the British woman and monarch, including her courtship and marriage to Prince Philip.
- Apple 'iTV' Will Feature Siri, A6 Processor, and Come in Three Sizes
December 06 2011 9:59 AM
Apple's revolutionary television set will reportedly come in three different sizes and feature the company's voice recognition software Siri, as well as a faster processor.
- Amanda Knox Hires Lawyer to Explore Book Deals
December 05 2011 6:21 PM
Amanda Knox, who was cleared of murder charges and freed in October after being imprisoned in Italy for four years, has hired a lawyer to help her shop book deals.
- No Books at Home for 1 in 3 British Children: Study
December 05 2011 2:30 PM
A study has found that approximately one-third of British children do not have their own books at home.
- Taylor Armstrong of 'Real Housewives' Writing a Book
December 03 2011 3:29 PM
Taylor Armstrong, cast member of the reality-TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is writing a tell-all book about her relationship with her late husband, Russell.
- Breaking Dawn Part 2: Five Things to Look Forward To
December 03 2011 11:23 AM
The good news is that Breaking Dawn: Part 1 was a hit with Twi-hards and is still making waves in theaters and breaking box office records. The bad news is that Breaking Dawn: Part 2 doesn't come out until November 2012.
- Dominique Strauss-Kahn Book Talks About Incident with Maid
December 01 2011 4:26 PM
Dominique Strauss-Kahn biographer Michel Taubmann has written a book he claims gives the French politician's side of the story.
- Barnes & Noble Shares Fall Sharply on Declining Retail Sales
December 01 2011 3:49 PM
Shares of Barnes & Noble fell more than 16 percent as the New York-based company posted a $6.6 million loss in the fiscal second quarter due to sagging book sales, resulting in a loss of 17 cents a share.
- Oscar Wilde Tomb is All Clean [PHOTOS]
December 01 2011 10:33 AM
The tomb of Irish writer Oscar Wilde is no longer a place to lay kisses. The cleaned and renovated tomb, located in Paris, was unveiled Wednesday. A glass wall has been erected around the tomb in an effort to keep it in tip-top condition.
- Superman Comic Book Sells for Super Amount
December 01 2011 9:05 AM
How much would you pay to own Superman’s first comic book appearance?
- Ron Paul Comes Out with Cookbook, and It’s Not His First!
November 30 2011 3:29 PM
It may seem strange that presidential hopeful Ron Paul would release a cookbook during his campaign, but he's done this sort of thing before.
- Book Aims to Teach Young Native Americans about Type 2 Diabetes
November 30 2011 1:39 PM
A new youth novel aims to teach Native American children about type 2 diabetes, a disease that strikes adults and has become epidemic among the community.
- Holiday Shopping 2011: 'Hunger Games' and 7 Other Box Sets for Book Lovers
November 29 2011 12:47 PM
The winter holidays are right around the corner, and this could be a good opportunity to help a book lover get into a new series -- or two.
- ‘Angry Birds’ Maker Rovio Rejected Zynga Acquisition Worth $2.25 Billion
November 28 2011 3:39 PM
Zynga reportedly attempted to buy Rovio, the makers of Angry Birds, for $2.25 billion, but were rejected. Is this a warning sign for Zynga?
- American Library Association: Leave Occupy Wall Street Books Alone! (VIDEO)
November 28 2011 11:47 AM
The American Library Association has denounced the dismantling the Occupy Wall Street library.
- Kevin Mitnick Talks Celebrity Hacking, Common Mistakes, and Tips for the Average Joe
November 26 2011 3:03 PM
Q&A with Kevin Mitnick, the author of Ghost in the Wires: My Adventures as the World's Most Wanted Hacker, about celebrity hacking, common mistakes and online protection tips for the average Joe
- Amazon Kindle Cutoff by Penguin Books Angers Librarians
November 22 2011 5:20 PM
Amazon Kindle users can no longer borrow electronic versions of Penguin books at libraries, a move that's drawn the ire of the American Library Association.
- Michelle Obama: From Childhood Obesity to Poetry
November 22 2011 9:48 AM
Michelle Obama is known for her efforts to combat childhood obesity, but on Monday she announced a different kind of program: poetry.
- ‘Breaking Dawn’ Author Talks ‘The Host’ Movie
November 21 2011 4:29 PM
Breaking Dawn: Part 1 is still making waves after its weekend premiere, but the film adaptation of another Stephenie Meyer novel - The Host - is on the way.