- ?Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?? Author Dan Bucatinsky Is Just Another Dad (Only Funnier Than You)
June 14 2012 8:47 AM
Gay or straight, being a parent ain?t easy.
- Joan Rivers Book ?I Hate Everyone? Mocks ?Glee,? Whitney Houston
June 05 2012 5:57 PM
You have been warned.
- ?Hemlock Grove? Book Review: Werewolves, Vampires And An Immaculate Conception Coming To Netflix
April 24 2012 2:45 PM
Mangled bodies of teen girls, werewolves, vampires, a Frankenstein-esque creature and an immaculate conception. The town of Hemlock Grove has a lot of mysteries (and a lot of bodies) piling up. Hemlock Grove by Brian McGreevy is bound to suck readers into the mystifying town that has surprises around every corner.
- Tiger Woods Book: Key Details From Hank Haney's 'The Big Miss'
March 27 2012 7:30 PM
Hank Haney dishes on his time with Tiger Woods.
- Higgs Particle Hunters May Need Energy Boost: What Would Gibson, Ellis and 6 More Cyberpunks Say?
February 14 2012 12:26 PM
CERN, the European laboratory for particle physics research and the largest facility like it in the world, announced it will take a 20-month break from hunting new particles to drastically increase the power of its particle accelerators, if the laboratory does not find or debunk the Higgs-Bosn particle by the end of 2012.
- 10 Points Cheat Sheet from ‘The Obamas’ by Jodi Kantor
January 12 2012 11:17 AM
The Obamas by Jodi Kantor, released on Jan. 10 by publisher Little, Brown and Company, unveils the first couple's time in the White House so far. The book delves into the difficult adjustments they had to make, particularly the first lady's acclimation to her new role.
- Kardashian ‘Dollhouse’ Book Review: Dare We Ask for a Sequel?
November 25 2011 10:33 PM
Book review of “Dollhouse.”
- @SororityProblem: How this Delightfully Snarky Tweeter Turned into a Best-Selling Author
November 14 2011 10:37 AM
Armed with her Twitter account, and over 220,000 followers, @SororityProblem is out to conquer the publishing world with her second book, Sucks to Suck the sequel to her first hit novel Sorry I'm Not Sorry. Sorry I'm Not Sorry is currently available for both Kindle and the Nook. Sucks to Suck will be released November 21.
- Stephanie Madoff Mack Book Review: ‘The End of Normal’
October 25 2011 3:17 PM
Review of Stephanie Madoff Mack’s book “The End of Normal.”
- Walter Payton Book Review: A Bit of ‘Sweetness’ Goes a Long Way
October 17 2011 1:20 PM
Book review of Jeff Pearlman’s Walter Payton biography “Sweetness.”
- Steve Jobs' Upcoming Biography to Reveal His Candid Confessions, Desires: Releasing Oct. 24
October 08 2011 4:54 AM
Apple Inc.'s Steve Jobs may not have invented personal computers, mobile phones, or portable music players, but he surely did revolutionize the way the world lived with them, from the 1970s onward.
- Levi Johnston Book Paints Cold Palin Marriage, Lies and Manipulation
September 26 2011 11:39 AM
Levi Johnston threw up three times before he and the Palins arrived at the Minneapolis hotel where they would stay for the Republican National Convention. He was nervous. So nervous, in fact, that while everyone checked out the clothes bought for them by the Republican National Committee, Johnston pulled out a piece of chewing tobacco, intent on using it to calm himself.
- Internet Worsened the Economic Crisis, Says New Book
September 17 2011 9:24 AM
In his book ‘Overconnected,’ former Intel CEO William H. Davidow argues that the Internet supercharged many of the recent economic crises
- Dick Cheney Book Covers Politics, Media, and That Quail Shooting Incident
September 04 2011 9:08 PM
‘In My Time’ book review.
- Fahrenheit 451, A Dystopian Vision of Future
August 25 2011 11:59 PM
Ray Bradbury, who authored books in genres like science fiction, fantasy and horror, including Fahrenheight 451, turned 91 on Aug. 22.
- Michele Bachmann: A Books Reading List For Tea Partiers and the Curious
June 27 2011 10:44 AM
Who is the third-term representative from Minnesota? Here's a guide to the spare book offerings on her so far.
- Crossing Zero Has Much To Say About America's AfPak War, But Its Arguments Get Lost in the Fog
June 24 2011 4:05 PM
With President Obama's announcement that America will begin withdrawing from Afghanistan, the International Business Times reviews a book which argues that the Afghan-Pakistani border is the vanishing point for the American empire.
- Day After the Dollar Crashes Says U.S. Is Running on Borrowed Cash, Borrowed Time
June 18 2011 4:07 PM
Just pages into his book, Damon Vickers gets going at warp speed, declaring that the United States is not a going concern.
- The 60-Second Business Bookshelf: “Disciplined Dreaming”
June 16 2011 9:31 AM
The proven system to drive breakthrough creativity that Josh Linkner promises requires highly developed mental and emotional discipline, Bob Morris writes in this International Business Times feature.
- Driven Provides Insights Into the Choices We Make
June 15 2011 9:33 AM
BRIGHTON & HOVE, ENGLAND -- Nicola Cairncross reviews a book that explores just what drives us as human beings and how that plays out in how we live, work and interact together, says what she learned from it -- and explains why you need to read it too.