- The 60-Second Business Bookshelf: Being the Boss
June 14 2011 9:20 AM
In this new feature in the International Business Times, Bob Morris provides a quick review of Linda A. Hill and Kent Lineback's book from Harvard Business Review Press.
- Different Thinking From Australian Recruiting Leaders -- But Not Too Different
June 13 2011 3:36 PM
AUCKLAND -- Neither formal business text nor magazine, it is actually a joyous combination of both, Jonathan Rice writes of Nicholas Beames' new book, which he says contains genuinely useful advice.
- The first ever inside view of Area 51, US military’s well-kept secret
May 19 2011 11:42 AM
Annie Jacobsen’s new book, AREA 51: An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base, for the first time, has revealed the history of America’s top secret military base. The book has interviews with scientists, engineers and pilots who have exposed what really happened in the Nevada desert.
- 'Midnight's Children' sees daylight after a secret walk
May 19 2011 11:36 AM
Battling all objections from Iraq, the first film adaptation of controversial author Salman Rushdie's “Booker of Bookers novel Midnight's Children has finished shooting in Sri Lanka.
- Book Review: Home Seller's Guide to Tax Savings
May 09 2011 9:39 AM
Almost five years ago, in A New Book on Taxation of Residence Sales: Don't Leave Home Without It, I reviewed Julian Block’s HOME SELLER’S GUIDE TO TAX SAVINGS.”
- Author Mark Oldman inspires readers to “drink bravely”
November 16 2010 12:35 PM
American entrepreneur and renowned wine critic Mark Oldman has released his new book 'Brave New World of Wine' published by New York-based W.W.Norton & Company. Through this book, the author aims to inspire readers to drink bravely.