- 'The Secrets of Mary Bowser' Author Lois Leveen Talks About Her Fascinating Debut Novel
June 27 2012 4:31 PM
The Secrets of Mary Bowser author Lois Leveen talks about her research methods and how her extensive education factored into the story's development.
- Nora Ephron Dead: Her Top 10 Most Memorable Quotes
June 27 2012 4:27 PM
Nora Ephron, who died Tuesday, left many witty observations.
- Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez Writes That Client Has Serious Mental Health Issues
June 27 2012 3:55 PM
Baez?s book comes out on July 3.
- Amy Winehouse's Father Writes About Late Singer In ?Amy, My Daughter?
June 27 2012 2:17 PM
How did she behave toward the end?
- Former Rutgers Football Player Eric LeGrand Signs Two-Book Deal
June 26 2012 6:32 PM
One is for adults, the other is for kids.
- Reading Offers Brazilian Prisoners Quicker Escape
June 26 2012 1:41 PM
Reading offers Brazilian prisoners quicker escape
- Rielle Hunter, John Edwards Breakup Announced Same Day As Book Release
June 26 2012 11:56 AM
Could the timing be any better? Worse?
- Robert Randolph, Author Of Hollywood Spa Scandal Book, Sues John Travolta
June 25 2012 5:18 PM
Randolph has accused John Travolta and his lawyer of making false statements in order to discredit him and the embarrassing claims in his book.
- ?Flame? Malware Vs. Iran Reactor Only One Tool
June 22 2012 11:49 AM
Cyberdefense specialists in the U.S. and Israel collaborated on the so-called ?Flame? malware that caused havoc with Iran?s nuclear reactors, a top engineer has said.
- 'A Queer And Pleasant Danger? Author Kate Bornstein Opens Up About Scientology, Transgenderism
June 21 2012 2:25 PM
A documentary about Kate Bornstein is in progress (and accepting donations).
- Erotic Romance Author Beth Kery Explains How 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
June 21 2012 2:12 PM
The International Business Times on had to chance to ask Kery about her distinguished career, the business of erotic romance, and why women desire more graphic material.
- Melissa Joan Hart To Explain It All In Upcoming Memoir
June 20 2012 1:33 PM
Does Clarissa really know it all?
- Marco Rubio?s Book ?An American Son? Reveals Mormon Past, Explains Immigration Views
June 20 2012 12:50 PM
Romney insists Rubio is indeed being vetted for vice presidential candidacy.
- Rielle Hunter Book Reveals ?What Really Happened? During John Edwards Affair
June 18 2012 4:49 PM
Hunter says Edwards is a doting dad to their daughter.
- Microsoft?s Tablet, Much Awaited, Dubbed 'Surface'
June 18 2012 3:20 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, introduced its first tablet, Surface, to battle Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) in the tablet sector
- Who Was Erica Kennedy? Family Issues Statement on Death
June 18 2012 12:42 PM
The death of Erica Kennedy has shocked the PR and fashion and journalism world, but while the beautiful writer has been making headlines since her mysterious death, she was not quite a household name.
- 'Fifty Shades Of Grey': Why Men Are Getting In On The BDSM Action
June 16 2012 2:51 PM
I think the real importance of the ?Fifty Shades? series is that it has made explicit erotica more acceptable, more public, one male reader said. In a society that is often repressive and puritanical, I find this reassuring.?
- 'Into The Twilight Haze' Documentary Seeks To Uncover The Mystery Of 'Twilight' Mania
June 16 2012 9:38 AM
It's much more interesting to go beneath the surface and really try to grasp some of the underlying pull in the societal collective unconscious, the director said.
- What?s In A Dot.com Name? Amazon, Google Think Plenty But Not Apple
June 14 2012 12:16 PM
Ahead of next year?s expansion of Internet domain names with hundreds of new suffixes, 1,930 applications have been submitted to the governing Internet Corp. for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
- Amazon Cuts Cloud Costs For Web Services Clients
June 14 2012 9:03 AM
Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 e-retailer, said it would trim costs for its Cloud computing unit known as Amazon Web Services, which operates in 190 countries and serves clients like Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX).