- 'Fox Mole' Joe Muto Lands Book Deal: Money For Nothing?
May 04 2012 6:01 PM
Does the Fox Mole have a book's worth of insider dirt? We don't think so either.
- Fifty Shades of Grey: 25 Reasons It Leads To Unrealistic Expectations In Men
May 04 2012 3:16 PM
Women all over the world are finding themselves sexually liberated and it's all because of the kinkily fun pleasure fest that is Fifty Shades of Grey. The first book in the erotic trilogy (there's also Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed) currently resides at the top of the New York Times and Amazon.com best seller list.
- Love Erotic E-Books? You?ll Love Sssh.com
May 03 2012 1:01 PM
Despite the controversy and legal battles surrounding e-books, it's clear that lovers of electronic reading aren't going anywhere. E-books are only increasing in popularity and the growing romance and erotic fanbase has had a great deal to do with that. Similarly, reading and writing sultry online fan fiction is becoming immensely popular with women.
- Ryan O?Neal Book ?Both Of Us? And Other Celebrity Memoirs Out In Stores
May 02 2012 5:35 PM
Celebrities are writing a lot these days.
- Ryan O?Neal Book: Writing Farrah Fawcett Memoir Was ?A Way To Stay Close?
May 01 2012 3:25 PM
Ryan O?Neal has published a book about his relationship with the late Farrah Fawcett.
- Microsoft Buys Into Nook: 5 Reasons Why
May 01 2012 3:20 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, announced it'll invest $300 million into a new business with Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) to burnish the future of the Nook.
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': From Princes To Millionaires, Real Life Bachelors Like Christian Grey
April 30 2012 2:58 PM
Fifty Shades of Grey's immense popularity may be attributed to its dashing male character Christian Grey. The 27-year old billionaire is sexy, intelligent, and confident. He also remarkably cultured, enjoying fine wine, classical music, and eye-catching art work.
- Apple Shares Ease On Tax Story, Microsoft-Nook Deal
April 30 2012 9:24 AM
Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, fell 3 percent after Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, and Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS) announced a new partnership to battle the iPad.
- Microsoft, Barnes & Noble Ink New Nook Tie-up
April 30 2012 9:06 AM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, and Barnes & Noble (NYSE: BKS), said they?ve agreed to collaborate on new tablet technology to battle Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company and Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN).
- Technology Focus: ?Big Data? Goes Consumer, Too
April 29 2012 9:44 AM
It?s not just enterprises and government agencies that are already starting to benefit from the new era of so-called ?Big Data.? Consumers are already beneficiaries, even if they don?t know it.
- Amazon Euphoria Sends US Stocks Up
April 27 2012 9:09 AM
Stock euphoria over Amazon.com's (Nasdaq: AMZN) first-quarter earnings surprise sent shares of the No. 1 e-retailer soaring, triggering a big rise in the Nasdaq and other averages that eased slightly by midday.
- Amazon?s 1Q Net Dips 35%, Less Than Expected, As Kindle Fire Sales Fuel Huge Sales Gains
April 26 2012 4:53 PM
Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 e-retailer, reported first-quarter results that easily beat analysts? estimates because of soaring sales of its Kindle Fire tablet.
- iPad Wars: Amazon?s 1Q Report To Show Kindles Gained Market Share
April 26 2012 2:27 PM
Shares of Amazon.com (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. e-retailer, rose slightly Thursday ahead of the company?s report of first-quarter results that might beat analyst estimates.
- Rodney King Today: 20 Years After LA Riots, King Discusses New Book And Life After Beating
April 25 2012 2:06 PM
Rodney King's new book, The Riot Within: My Journey From Rebellion to Redemption, was released on April 24. King is best known as the victim of a brutal police beating that took place in Los Angeles, Calif., on March 3, 1991.
- Apple Shares Skyrocket 10%, Pushing Up Overall US Markets
April 25 2012 9:02 AM
Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, skyrocketed 10 percent before the markets opened Wednesday on forecasts of further recordbreaking earnings. That sent overall U.S. markets up.
- The Romancing Of Julia Quinn: ?A Night Like This? Author Talks Genre, Critics, ?Downton Abbey?
April 24 2012 5:29 PM
Julia Quinn is the author of A Night Like This.
- Apple Reports Record Sales, Profits As iPad, iPhone Sales Mushroom
April 24 2012 4:44 PM
Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, reported second-quarter financial results that blew past analyst expectations.
- ?Hemlock Grove? Book Review: Werewolves, Vampires And An Immaculate Conception Coming To Netflix
April 24 2012 2:45 PM
Mangled bodies of teen girls, werewolves, vampires, a Frankenstein-esque creature and an immaculate conception. The town of Hemlock Grove has a lot of mysteries (and a lot of bodies) piling up. Hemlock Grove by Brian McGreevy is bound to suck readers into the mystifying town that has surprises around every corner.
- Celebrate World Book Day With A Romance Novel: 5 Sexy And Fun Books For Women
April 23 2012 5:23 PM
April 24th marks World Book Day, a celebration of authors and books that is recognized by 100 counties. Though it is commonly associated with youngsters, the fun event serves as a reminder to all that reading is an indispensable part of human development. This is particularly true for women, who often seek comfort in tales of romance and forays into feminine desires.
- World Book Day Pick: Make Your Movie Author Barbara Freedman Doyle Talks Filmmaking
April 23 2012 3:48 PM
A new film bible has just been released that delves into the essentials of filmmaking. Make Your Movie: What You Need to Know About the Business and Politics of Filmmaking offers indispensable guidance when it comes to developing your own creative ventures. The information contained perfectly complements what film schools cover.