- Erotic Romance Author Beth Kery Explains How 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Is Just The Tip Of The Iceberg
June 21 2012 2:12 PM
The International Business Times on had to chance to ask Kery about her distinguished career, the business of erotic romance, and why women desire more graphic material.
- Melissa Joan Hart To Explain It All In Upcoming Memoir
June 20 2012 1:33 PM
Does Clarissa really know it all?
- Marco Rubio?s Book ?An American Son? Reveals Mormon Past, Explains Immigration Views
June 20 2012 12:50 PM
Romney insists Rubio is indeed being vetted for vice presidential candidacy.
- Rielle Hunter Book Reveals ?What Really Happened? During John Edwards Affair
June 18 2012 4:49 PM
Hunter says Edwards is a doting dad to their daughter.
- Microsoft?s Tablet, Much Awaited, Dubbed 'Surface'
June 18 2012 3:20 PM
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT), the world's biggest software company, introduced its first tablet, Surface, to battle Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) in the tablet sector
- Who Was Erica Kennedy? Family Issues Statement on Death
June 18 2012 12:42 PM
The death of Erica Kennedy has shocked the PR and fashion and journalism world, but while the beautiful writer has been making headlines since her mysterious death, she was not quite a household name.
- 'Fifty Shades Of Grey': Why Men Are Getting In On The BDSM Action
June 16 2012 2:51 PM
I think the real importance of the ?Fifty Shades? series is that it has made explicit erotica more acceptable, more public, one male reader said. In a society that is often repressive and puritanical, I find this reassuring.?
- 'Into The Twilight Haze' Documentary Seeks To Uncover The Mystery Of 'Twilight' Mania
June 16 2012 9:38 AM
It's much more interesting to go beneath the surface and really try to grasp some of the underlying pull in the societal collective unconscious, the director said.
- What?s In A Dot.com Name? Amazon, Google Think Plenty But Not Apple
June 14 2012 12:16 PM
Ahead of next year?s expansion of Internet domain names with hundreds of new suffixes, 1,930 applications have been submitted to the governing Internet Corp. for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
- Amazon Cuts Cloud Costs For Web Services Clients
June 14 2012 9:03 AM
Amazon.com Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN), the No. 1 e-retailer, said it would trim costs for its Cloud computing unit known as Amazon Web Services, which operates in 190 countries and serves clients like Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX).
- ?Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?? Author Dan Bucatinsky Is Just Another Dad (Only Funnier Than You)
June 14 2012 8:47 AM
Gay or straight, being a parent ain?t easy.
- Hot Reads Coming: Obama Bio, Lengthy Rowling Tale and Colbert Comedy, Among Others
June 12 2012 10:41 AM
What?s on your reading list this summer and fall?
- Jane Austen Fan Amy Elizabeth Smith Takes Famous Author To Latin America In ?All Roads Lead To Austen?
June 08 2012 5:09 PM
Are book lovers in Latin America just as thrilled with Jane Austen's works as so many readers are in other parts of the world? That's what professor and Austen enthusiast Amy Elizabeth Smith wanted to find out. Which Jane Austen novel is your favorite?
- 'Wonder Years' Actress Danica McKellar To Divorce, Continue To Help Girls Score In Math With Fourth Book
June 08 2012 3:05 PM
Actress Danica McKellar is making headlines as she's set to divorce, but she's also continuing her crusade to make girls better at math.
- ?The Social Network? Star Jesse Eisenberg To Narrate Young Adult Novel ?Colin Fischer? For Audiobook: Other Celebrities Who Read To Us [PHOTOS]
June 07 2012 5:28 PM
Who?s your favorite voice?
- Is 'Unfinished' 'Eat Pray Love' For Midlife Moms? A Conversation With Author Suzanne Gravelle
June 06 2012 2:35 PM
Most of the mothers I speak with cannot wait for their children to move out, says the author, who left her own children behind.
- Ray Bradbury Death Prompts Twitter Reaction From Celebrities, Fans Of 'Fahrenheit 451? Author
June 06 2012 1:18 PM
The legendary science fiction writer was 91.
- Ray Bradbury And The Longing Of Childhood
June 06 2012 12:19 PM
The Bradbury stories that resonated most with me were the ones that look not forward but backward. Two books in particular, Dandelion Wine and Something Wicked This Way Comes, capture beautifully the often contradictory fears and desires of childhood.
- Ray Bradbury Dead At 91: Beloved 'Fahrenheit 451' Author Dies In Los Angeles
June 06 2012 10:58 AM
Ray Bradbury, the author of several fantasy, science fiction and mystery books, including the dystopian novel Fahrenheit 451 -- died Tuesday night in Los Angeles. Bradbury was 91.
- ?Skinny Bitch? Diet Book To Get Fiction Treatment
June 05 2012 6:53 PM
Did you read ?Skinny Bitch??