- Are executive pay hey-days back?
January 23 2011 5:54 AM
As the economy recovers, companies across industries indicate a cautious but definite return to attractive packages for its top bosses.
- Foreign language skills provide sharp edge in the job market
January 22 2011 4:00 AM
Job seekers with bilingual skills could look forward to a profusion of opportunities in the coming year and beyond.
- It’s not cost, but skills-gap that leads to offshoring: Duke Univ. study
January 21 2011 9:27 AM
Duke research suggests offshoring is more a result of the shortage of adequately skilled domestic employees, rather than the economic motive to cut costs.
- How Long Do Your College Honors Matter?
January 20 2011 1:00 PM
Entry-level professionals often have a hard time trying to determine which information to include on their resumes. While you obviously want to include any education or degrees
- Is your university brand strong enough to get you a job?
January 20 2011 4:20 AM
Study by Northwestern professor shows that top employers may not even consider candidates who do not have degrees from the super-elite league of Universities
- B-school initiative helps non-profits develop better interaction with board
January 19 2011 10:14 AM
A student-led experiential program at the Kellogg School of Management partners with educational nonprofit CISC to help shape and improve its approach to board development.
- Stanford ties up with IATA to offer aviation management program through distance learning
January 14 2011 3:40 AM
The Center for Professional Development at Stanford University has signed an agreement with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) to offer a unique distance learning program combining aviation training and management fundamentals.
- Tech for social good: School of Information students at Berkeley show the way
January 13 2011 8:37 AM
An innovative course at the School of Information at UC Berkeley help students turn social entrepreneurs and make a real difference
- Now, summer programs in entrepreneurship for high school students
January 08 2011 10:34 AM
Babson College introduces programs for high school students to teach them the fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- How will your workplace look in 2011?
January 07 2011 1:20 PM
A few leading trends that could characterize jobs and work in 2011
- Good news for Canadian students as Summer Jobs Program gets $10m boost
January 06 2011 12:48 PM
The Canada Summer Jobs Program has received an additional $10 million this year from the federal government and is likely to pay for 3500 more jobs
- Are Law Schools doing enough to boost students’ overall professional development?
January 06 2011 8:19 AM
Survey suggests that a half or more of law school students feel inadequately prepared to handle the various non-academic demands of the profession
- Executive MBA continues to bring high returns for graduates
December 30 2010 8:13 AM
Salaries and bonus amounts earned by EMBA grads in 2010 rose by 11.4 percent, according to a survey by the EMBA Council
- 2011 set to witness strong hiring in supply chain management
December 28 2010 1:21 PM
48% of US Companies are predicted to hire logistics grads in 2011 but suffer severe talent crunch
- US companies look to ramp up hiring as economic outlook improves
December 27 2010 3:54 PM
Recent collaborative study by Wall Street Journal and Indeed.com shows spurt in hiring across companies in the US
- Academic salaries growing fastest in South Africa: Commonwealth Survey
December 24 2010 1:32 PM
Academic salaries in South Africa have grown by 51% - the highest among seven Commonwealth countries surveyed - since 2006-07.
- 5 things you need to know about Social Media jobs
December 23 2010 12:27 PM
Crucial facts about social media positions that aspirants should be aware of:
- We Thank Thee for job stability
December 22 2010 1:39 PM
25 percent of employed Americans are most grateful for the stability in their jobs
- Facebook emerges as the best company to work for in 2011
December 16 2010 7:33 AM
Year-long survey conducted by Glassdoors.com puts social networking giant Facebook at the top of preferred employers' list
- Duke survey shows CFOs brimming with confidence in 2011
December 15 2010 12:33 PM
Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) in the U.S. expect improved employment rates and wage growth in the coming year, according to a joint study by Duke University and CFO Magazine.