- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
October 26 2011 11:36 AM
President Barack Obama Wednesday is expected to announce the details of a new student loan repayment initiative aimed at easing the heavy debt many college graduates face.
- The Top 5 MBA Destinations in Europe
February 03 2011 8:26 AM
European institutions received 85,262 score reports from people who took the GMAT® exam in testing year 2010 (July 2009-June 2010); we look at the top 5 countries in Europe that are attracting MBA aspirants from around the world.
- Now, free executive education for alumni at Berkeley
January 19 2011 2:46 AM
The Haas Business School's Center for Executive Education will now offer all Berkeley MBAs the opportunity to hone their business skills through a two-day free training.
- MBA, Meet the Liberal Arts
January 17 2011 8:00 AM
A new Executive MBA program from IE Business School and Brown University promises to impart a strong liberal arts perspective to help groom innovative managers for the future.
- Executive MBA continues to bring high returns for graduates
December 30 2010 8:13 AM
Salaries and bonus amounts earned by EMBA grads in 2010 rose by 11.4 percent, according to a survey by the EMBA Council
- 5 Points to Ponder Before Your Executive MBA
December 20 2010 12:38 PM
Five focus areas that every aspirant of an Executive MBA should spend some time on before arriving at a final decision and choice of destination
- Unique E-MBA in water management from Rotterdam School of Management
December 14 2010 12:08 PM
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University has introduced a unique specialization for water business aspirants as part of its Executive MBA program, in association with Wetsus, the Centre of Excellence for Sustainable Water Technology
- Johns Hopkins offers new executive MBA program
December 03 2010 8:03 AM
The Johns Hopkins Carey Business School will be offering a new Executive MBA program beginning May 2011.