- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
October 26 2011 11:36 AM
President Barack Obama Wednesday is expected to announce the details of a new student loan repayment initiative aimed at easing the heavy debt many college graduates face.
- To succeed in life and business, adapt and fail productively
August 19 2011 10:21 AM
Over-simplification of the innately complex that perpetuates some of the most pressing social, economic and political problems that confronts us today, according Tim Harford, author of The Undercover Economist, Adapt.
- HPO study compares company success to soccer play
June 01 2011 10:40 AM
HPO Center, a Netherlands based high performance organization has revealed a global study about the main success factors of companies
- Unleashing the Power of Your People with Internal Franchise
May 11 2011 8:59 AM
Business leaders are looking for a new edge. Their companies may be just barely alive, having made cuts they never thought they would have to make. The workers have been beaten down and overworked. The energy, the buzz, and satisfaction are dead. Why not turn to Internal Franchise, advises management consultant and author Martin O’Neill.
- Namecheap's gains from GoDaddy debacle highlights the power of social media
April 09 2011 4:45 AM
The domain registrar and web hosting firm is estimated to have won over 20000 GoDaddy customers in the aftermath of the PR crisis brought about by the viral video of the latter's CEO killing an endangered African species.
- Online Retail: It pays to be talked about on Facebook
April 08 2011 3:36 AM
Online retailers across segments are reporting a surge in sales every time a customer 'likes' a brand or talks of making a purchase.
- ESADE partners with financial services major to promote social entrepreneurship
April 02 2011 9:50 AM
The Momentum Project launched initially in Spain and expected to be replicated across Latin America seeks to support the most promising social entrepreneurs and enable them to consolidate, grow and scale up their social impact.
- DoE launches 'America’s Next Top Energy Innovator' challenge at MIT forum
March 30 2011 5:23 AM
The new program drastically reduces the cost of licensing any of the roughly 15,000 patents held by the federal government's National Laboratories.
- Blizzard Entertainment contemplates own Pixar-like University
March 25 2011 7:40 AM
Blizzard co-founder Frank Pierce said that their continued success would depend on the development of a really talented team with some of the best developers in the industry and that they were trying to see if some of it could be nurtured internally.
- From Financial Software to Education: How one company is using its core business to leave a social footprint
March 17 2011 3:09 AM
Global major in financial software, MetaQuotes Software Corp. set a new example in CSR when it recently announced a free offer of its groupware TeamWox to any educational institution in the world.
- Kelley School of Business to advise Caribbean B-school on MBA restructuring and entrepreneurial education
March 15 2011 5:50 AM
A three-year $1.35-million grant will see the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University working closely with the University of the West Indies' Cave Hill School of Business (CHSB) to develop a comprehensive entrepreneurship program for MBAs.
- The 5 Most Prominent Management Trends of the 21st century
February 28 2011 3:33 AM
Based on a survey by Harvard Business School publication Working Knowledge, conducted among reputed faculty at the School, here are five areas or trends which are emerging as key influencers of business and management in the 21st century.
- Oscar advertisers reveal plans for the big night
February 26 2011 5:41 AM
JCPenney, Best Buy, Hyundai, and Livingsocial.com have all released a preview or description of their advertisement campaigns for the upcoming Academy Awards, hoping to create a buzz and thus earn more eyeballs during Hollywood's biggest night.
- Marshall professor highlights branding lessons from Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga
February 18 2011 2:29 AM
Ira Kalb, professor of Marketing at the Marshall School of Business elaborates on BNET on the concrete branding lessons that youth icons Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber present for marketing professionals around the world.
- Will Starbucks partner with Green Mountain to capture single-serve coffee market?
February 15 2011 1:05 AM
Starbucks Corp. the world's largest coffee chain may soon announce a partnership with single-serve coffee segment leader Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, according to unconfirmed reports.
- New York University launches resource website to support tech innovation and startups
February 14 2011 6:15 AM
A new virtual entrepreneurship hub from the New York University will now enable technology innovation and startup formation within the campus community by providing a growing array of entrepreneurial resources, programs, and activities online.
- LBS and Wharton share top honors in the FT Global MBA rankings 2011
February 01 2011 1:07 AM
The Financial Times has just released its 2011 rankings of global MBA programs; Wharton regains top spot
- 5 Business Schools for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
January 29 2011 5:27 AM
Take a look here at five prominent business schools that have an explicit thrust on innovation within their MBA or executive education programs.
- India's B-school ISB offers management program with $15,000 annual stipend
January 27 2011 11:13 AM
Indian School of Business (ISB), a premier business school based in the south Indian city of Hyderabad, is offering a Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with a view to churning out high-quality faculties.
- Stringent selection at Shanghai McDonald’s University inspires comparison with Harvard
January 26 2011 5:39 AM
McDonald's opened the latest Hamburger University in Shanghai in 2010, getting into which has a probability of less than 1 percent.