- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Jet to Mexico for Secret Wedding [VIDEO]
December 08 2011 11:11 AM
Teen sensations Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez jetted to Mexico this week for a secret wedding. Gomez sparked rumors earlier that the two were engaged when she was seen wearing a ring on her engagement finger.
- Obama Student Loan Plan Aims to Ease Burden of Repayment
October 26 2011 11:36 AM
President Barack Obama Wednesday is expected to announce the details of a new student loan repayment initiative aimed at easing the heavy debt many college graduates face.
- NASA Books Charter Space Flight on Branson's Virgin Galactic
October 15 2011 8:07 AM
NASA has booked a charter suborbital flight on Virgin Galactic -- the company owned by Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group and Aabar Investments PJS -- which aims to become the world's first commercial spaceline.
- Steve Jobs Dies: Early Life of 60s’ Counterculture Inspired Visionary
October 06 2011 7:22 AM
The death of Steve Jobs was unexpected, although almost everyone was aware that he was fighting a rare and aggressive form of pancreatic cancer. However, his death has turned the spotlight on the early life and career of a man being hailed as a visionary.
- AT&T 4G LTE iPhone 5 Arriving Three Weeks From Now? [Video]
August 22 2011 2:57 AM
Previous rumors suggested the Cupertino-based company may delay the launch even further up to October.
- Gingerbread-run Samsung Galaxy S2 Coming to U.S. on July 21?
July 15 2011 7:43 AM
The Samsung Galaxy S2 has a dedicated 8MP rear and 2MP front facing camera.
- Will Quora become the new Wikipedia?
June 25 2011 8:16 AM
Quora is looking to start a similar information service like that of Wikipedia's.
- Top 8 must-have apps on Apple's iOS cost only $0.99
June 12 2011 11:35 AM
The most attractive part about Apple’s iOS is that most of the apps are free for download. The next best thing apart from that are the apps which costs around 99 cents
- Sony to launch affordable PS3 monitors
June 07 2011 9:45 AM
Japanese electronic heavy-weight Sony, at the E3 conference, has announced the launch of a 3D Playstation-branded monitor later this year priced at $499.
- Opera Mini 6 introduced in Apple’s iOS
May 25 2011 7:54 AM
Opera Software has released Opera Mini 6 for Apple’s iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone, a report said
- WWF, Exeter Business School partner on exclusive MBA program
April 15 2011 1:59 AM
The World Wildlife Fund (WWF), world’s leading conservation organization, has partnered with the University of Exeter Business School on a unique MBA program called ‘One Planet’. The program will start in September 2011, an official release said on Thursday.
- ESADE partners with financial services major to promote social entrepreneurship
April 02 2011 9:50 AM
The Momentum Project launched initially in Spain and expected to be replicated across Latin America seeks to support the most promising social entrepreneurs and enable them to consolidate, grow and scale up their social impact.
- Kelley School of Business to advise Caribbean B-school on MBA restructuring and entrepreneurial education
March 15 2011 5:50 AM
A three-year $1.35-million grant will see the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University working closely with the University of the West Indies' Cave Hill School of Business (CHSB) to develop a comprehensive entrepreneurship program for MBAs.
- The 5 Most Prominent Management Trends of the 21st century
February 28 2011 3:33 AM
Based on a survey by Harvard Business School publication Working Knowledge, conducted among reputed faculty at the School, here are five areas or trends which are emerging as key influencers of business and management in the 21st century.
- Microsoft Releasing Kinect SDK This Spring
February 22 2011 7:47 AM
Software giant Microsoft said it plans to release a non-commercial Kinect for Windows software development kit (SDK) this spring.
- MBA Employment and Salaries move up as recession fades: Alumni Survey
February 11 2011 1:53 PM
The median base salary for business school alumni in the survey topped US$94,500 in 2010 - well above the pre-recession level of US$89,000 recorded in 2007.
- Secure your MBA admission while in college with IESE’s Young Talent Program
February 07 2011 7:19 AM
The program secures pre-admission for university students in the IESE Business School's MBA class and also places them in a prominent firm for two years at least so that they fulfill the experiential requirements of the prestigious full time program.
- The Top 5 MBA Destinations in Europe
February 03 2011 8:26 AM
European institutions received 85,262 score reports from people who took the GMAT® exam in testing year 2010 (July 2009-June 2010); we look at the top 5 countries in Europe that are attracting MBA aspirants from around the world.
- LBS and Wharton share top honors in the FT Global MBA rankings 2011
February 01 2011 1:07 AM
The Financial Times has just released its 2011 rankings of global MBA programs; Wharton regains top spot
- 5 Business Schools for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
January 29 2011 5:27 AM
Take a look here at five prominent business schools that have an explicit thrust on innovation within their MBA or executive education programs.