- India's B-school ISB offers management program with $15,000 annual stipend
January 27 2011 11:13 AM
Indian School of Business (ISB), a premier business school based in the south Indian city of Hyderabad, is offering a Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) with a view to churning out high-quality faculties.
- B-school initiative helps non-profits develop better interaction with board
January 19 2011 10:14 AM
A student-led experiential program at the Kellogg School of Management partners with educational nonprofit CISC to help shape and improve its approach to board development.
- Now, free executive education for alumni at Berkeley
January 19 2011 2:46 AM
The Haas Business School's Center for Executive Education will now offer all Berkeley MBAs the opportunity to hone their business skills through a two-day free training.
- Time is Ticking on MBA ROIs
January 14 2011 1:06 PM
Because of the economic crisis, the increase in b-school tuition, and the decrease of starting salaries post-MBA, business school grads are taking up to one year longer to see a return on their MBA investments than it took their peers from just a few years ago.
- New Associate Dean of MBA at HEC Paris to focus on continuous enhancement of the MBA experience
January 14 2011 8:38 AM
Professor of Strategy, Bernard Garrette, who has been teaching and researching at HEC Paris for over 20 years, has been appointed the Associate Dean of the MBA program of the School.
- Getting into Wharton: What every aspirant should know
January 13 2011 3:57 AM
From academic profile to expectations in the interview, Ankur Kumar, Deputy Director of MBA Admissions at the Wharton School tells us what the School looks for in a candidate
- European business schools witness mammoth increase in applications
January 12 2011 5:28 AM
For the testing year ending June 30, 2010, European schools received more than 85,000 GMAT scores, marking an increase of almost 90 percent from 2006 numbers
- One more business school turns to ethics and sustainability studies
January 11 2011 9:29 AM
The College of Business at the San Francisco State University has launched the Center for Ethical and Sustainable Business
- Top US B-school grads could take more than 10 years to recoup investment
January 07 2011 8:15 AM
The average time required by full time MBA graduates of 2010 to recoup their MBA investment is estimated to be 6.5 years, according to Bloomberg Businessweek
- 5 MBA Headlines to carry into 2011
January 01 2011 5:20 AM
News from the world of MBA that could have a far-reaching impact
- Cultural Quotient: How B-schools are adapting to the new MBA imperative
December 23 2010 9:27 AM
Business schools are increasingly focusing on developing a broad world view and tolerance for cultural differences in MBA participants in a variety of ways through their curricula and otherwise.
- Columbia Univ. launches fast-track joint J.D./MBA program
December 21 2010 1:30 PM
Columbia Law School has joined Yale Law School and Northwestern Law School in offering a fast-track program that allows students to graduate with a law as well as business degrees at the end of three years.
- New MBA destination in Bay Area as Babson plans new facility
December 21 2010 10:07 AM
Starting March 2011, the Fast Track MBA program from the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College will be offered from a new facility in San Francisco's South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood.
- Graduates from new LBS Masters program flock to consulting and finance
December 17 2010 1:20 PM
The Class of 2010 at London Business School's (LBS) Masters in Management program turn up impressive placement statistics
- China MBA programs abuzz with international students
December 17 2010 9:30 AM
China is turning out to be one of the most popular MBA destinations among international students, according to a report by Bloomberg Businessweek magazine.
- MBA at HEC Paris acts as bridge between academic and corporate worlds: Prof Gauthier
December 15 2010 11:47 AM
An exclusive interview with Professor Valérie Gauthier, Associate Dean, HEC MBA Program
- Weekend and Evening MBA students at Berkeley savor new formats, courses
December 14 2010 7:43 AM
The part time MBA at the Haas School of Business has seen several innovations in curricula as well as career services this year.
- 5 Great Destinations for an MBA in Finance
December 11 2010 3:29 PM
5 promising MBA destinations that aspirants eyeing a career in the industry could consider
- Philanthropic gift supports focus on business ethics at Kelley
December 10 2010 2:34 PM
The School works to develop a proprietary teaching and assessment tool that will enhance how faculty teach and measure the development of students' ethical judgment.
- '2011 is going to be a strong year for MBA recruiting'
December 10 2010 9:48 AM
In conversation with Rebecca Joffrey, Director – Career Education, Tuck School of Business, who believes that2011 is going to be a strong year for MBA recruiting.