- AshleyMadison, Online Dating for Cheaters, is a Booming Business in Washington D.C.
February 15 2012 11:26 AM
Cheating is easier than ever thanks to AshleyMadison.com. See which 10 cities use the site the most!
- Darren Criss: 'How to Succeed' Star Hopes to Bring Original Musical to Broadway [VIDEO]
January 05 2012 10:50 AM
Criss, of Glee fame, made his Broadway debut on Tuesday as J. Pierrepont Finch in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, taking over for Daniel Radcliffe. But Criss, who honed his acting chops crafting musicals for Chicago group StarKid, hopes to bring his own musical, Starship, to Broadway in the next five years.
- China is Right to Ban Trash TV
January 05 2012 9:23 AM
The worst, most vulgar aspects of American pop culture are spilling across the globe – even in distant, alien lands like China and India.
- Best Christmas Gift Ever? Wrapping Prank is a Masterpiece [PHOTOS]
December 23 2011 9:39 AM
Sometimes, a great Christmas prank is better than a good Christmas gift. One person wrapped their brother's Christmas present in nine layers of plastic, ice, metal and tape.
- Steve Jobs Statue Unveiled (PHOTOS)
December 21 2011 5:21 PM
A Hungarian sculptor and software company have found a way to honor the late technology guru Steve Jobs.
- Manga Lovers Can Get Their Fix on NOOK Devices
December 20 2011 6:39 PM
A major book retailer is raising its game by making manga available on its electronic reading device – and in the proper right-to-left format.
- Madrid Wax Museum Moves Duke of Palma Figure (PHOTO)
December 19 2011 4:54 PM
The Duke of Palma's wax figure landed a new spot in Madrid's Wax Museum thanks to some legal drama.
- Fame Vs. Celebrity: A New York Story-Part 2
December 14 2011 11:07 AM
Celebrities generally don’t like being noticed or bothered.
- Coffee Bean Mosaic Makes Guinness World Records
December 13 2011 7:19 PM
An Albanian artist has landed himself in the Guinness World Records again thanks to a mosaic he made out of one million coffee beans.
- Graphic novel app brings Dickensian London to life
December 09 2011 12:14 AM
Stroll the grimy backstreets of Dickensian London and experience for yourself the sights and sounds which inspired one of the greatest writers in English literature.
- Fame Vs. Celebrity: A New York Story
December 07 2011 11:09 AM
I have seen or run into literally hundreds of celebrities -- ranging from global icons to the Andy Warhol ‘fifteen-minute’ variety -- in Manhattan over the past two decades.
- Comic Actor Alan Sues Dead at 85
December 05 2011 11:40 AM
Comic actor Alan Sues, best known for his roles on the television series Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In from the late 60s to early 70s, died on Thursday of cardiac arrest according to reports.
- Ricky Martin to Appear on ‘Glee’
November 29 2011 6:28 PM
Looks like Ricky Martin may be shaking it on Glee.
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery Ready for Public (PHOTOS)
November 29 2011 4:10 PM
The Scottish National Portrait Gallery is ready for the public after undergoing renovation.
- Victoria's Secret Angels with Wings: Top 20 Supermodels [PHOTOS]
November 29 2011 12:15 PM
The Victoria's Secret fashion show, the most watched and gorgeous fashion show in the world, will air on Tuesday, Nov. 29 at 10 p.m. ET on CBS.
- Walt Disney Drawing Going Up for Auction
November 28 2011 11:24 AM
A sketch that was drawn and autographed by Walt Disney is going up for auction.
- Playwright Shelagh Delaney Dies at 71
November 21 2011 4:11 PM
Her fame was extended by the fact that Morrissey, lead singer of the 1980s UK super-group The Smiths, was a great admirer of her work.
- Benetton 'Unhate' Campaign Ads: White House Issues Statement on Obama Kiss
November 17 2011 2:12 PM
The White House issued a statement on Thursday after Benetton's 'Unhate' ad campaign featured a digitally altered picture of Obama kissing two of his perceived enemies.
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show New York: Top Sexy Models Scorch the Runway (PHOTOS)
November 10 2011 7:54 PM
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the most gorgeous fashion show in the world, drew international attention as the hottest supermodels in lingerie sashayed down the runway at NYC's Lexington Avenue Armory on Wednesday night, Nov. 9.
- Sarasota Chalk Festival 2011: Best International Artwork [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
November 10 2011 7:08 PM
The international pavement art event has gone on for years, dazzling local residents, but Sarasota, Fla. officials decided to clean the streets immediately after the festival was finished. See fallen angels rendered in chalk, 3D terracotta LEGO soldiers, street-wide mosaics and more in these videos and photos, as artists from around the world create beauty on pavement.