- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Will Appear Nude In New Martin Scorsese Film
August 29 2012 6:48 PM
Audiences are going to be able to get a behind the scenes look at Leonardo DiCaprio's body. The "Titanic" and "Inception" superstar will reportedly be nude in his new movie-- Martin Scorsese's "The Wolf of Wall Street," the Daily News reported.
- Christina Hendricks’ Appearance In Ryan Gosling’s ‘How To Catch A Monster’ Promises One Sexy Film
August 29 2012 5:41 PM
Christina Hendricks, best known for her dangerous curves and sultry red hair, has been cast in Ryan Gosling’s directorial debut, Gawker reported.
- David Lynch To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award At Camerimage Festival
August 29 2012 11:48 AM
David Lynch will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2012 Plus Camerimage Festival in Poland.
- Eddie Murphy In Talks For ‘Beverly Hills Cop’ TV Show
August 29 2012 11:42 AM
Eddie Murphy is looking to revive the "Beverly Hills Cop" movie franchise with a new television series. The actor has begun shopping the action-comedy series around to the broadcast networks this week.
- Joss Whedon's Post-'Avengers' Project Lineup Includes Marvel's 'SHIELD' Television Series
August 29 2012 10:36 AM
According to Slashgear, Joss Whedon’s rumored Marvel television project will be a series centered around SHIELD, the organization behind The Avengers.
- Final Trailer For Paul Thomas Anderson’s ‘The Master’ Released
August 28 2012 5:20 PM
Paul Thomas Anderson's controversial new film, "The Master," has been generating non-stop buzz.
- ‘2016: Obama’s America’ A Surprise Box-Office Hit -- Could It Sway The Election?
August 28 2012 5:15 PM
The film, "2016: Obama's America," purports to show what the world will look like if President Barack Obama wins a second term and carries out what the Indian-born, Dartmouth-educated writer/fabulist claims is a rabid anti-colonialist agenda. Could it actually have implications that stretch into the voting booth this November?
- Visual-Effects Artists Fear Vengeance If They Voice Support For Unionization
August 28 2012 4:00 PM
Visual effects are now the foremost draw for most big-budget movies, and yet conditions for the workers who create those effects have never been worse. Many VFX artists face punishing schedules, working with no health insurance or benefits to meet the demands of effects-laden motion pictures.
- Lars Von Trier's 'Nymphomaniac' To Use Body Doubles For Graphic Sex Scenes
August 27 2012 12:37 PM
The numerous, risqué sex scenes in Lars Von Trier's upcoming "Nymphomaniac" will feature body doubles.
- 'Justice League' Movie Adds The Wachowski Siblings To List Of Possible Directors
August 27 2012 10:03 AM
Ben Affleck will apparently not be helming the vaunted “Justice League” film for Warner Brothers, reports The Huffington Post, however, the Wachowski siblings are rumored to potentially handle directing duties.
- '2016: Obama's America' Outpaces 'Expendables 2', 'The Bourne Legacy' For Highest Per Screen Average In $6.3-Million Weekend Box Office Haul
August 27 2012 7:05 AM
After its expansion to as many as 1,091 screens, the controversial "2016: Obama's America" has stunned Hollywood this weekend by taking in an estimated $6.3 million - the highest per-screen average of any major release.
- Box Office Results: 'Expendables 2' Regins Supreme While '2016: Obama's America' Picks Up Steam
August 26 2012 3:45 PM
In its second week at the box office, Sylvester Stallone's adrenaline-fueled "The Expendables 2" remains supreme after earning $13.5 million over the weekend. On the other end of the spectrum, the conservative documentary "2016: Obama's America" has been quietly picking up steam as it adds more theaters.
- Helen Hunt's Return To Movies Generating Hot Oscar Buzz
August 25 2012 10:37 AM
Helen Hunt, who won an Oscar for her powerful performance in “As Good As It Gets,” is generating buzz for her hot performance in “The Sessions,” according to Inquisitr.
- 'Bachelorette,' Starring Kirsten Dunst, Premieres in LA
August 24 2012 10:59 PM
Kirsten Dunst's newest film, "Bachelorette," made its debut at Archlight Cinemas in Los Angeles on Thursday night. The female-driven indie dramedy will hit select cities on Sept. 7, and it is now available via video on demand.
- New Trailer For Brian De Palma’s Long Awaited 'Passion' Debuts
August 24 2012 4:05 PM
The trailer for Brian De Palma's sexy new film, "Passion," debuted on Thursday ahead of its film festival circuit run.
- Amazon Sets New High After Signing NBCUniversal Kindle Deal
August 24 2012 1:37 PM
Shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, set a new year high after the developer of the Kindle and Kindle Fire said it would now offer streaming video from NBCUniversal, including hot shows such as “Friday Night Lights” and “Battlestar Galactica."
- 'Uncharted' Movie Latest: Director Neil Burger Departs Project
August 24 2012 11:33 AM
Neil Burger (“Limitless”) is the latest director to leave the troubled “Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune” film adaptation, according to Variety.
- Whatever Became Of Accents?
August 24 2012 9:28 AM
Regional accents are vanishing across the U.S. and English-speaking world.
- R. Kelly's 'Trapped In The Closet' Returns With A New Installment On IFC
August 23 2012 3:47 PM
Singer R. Kelly’s overwrought and lengthy “hip hopera” will be returning to IFC this fall. “Trapped In The Closet: The Next Installment” sees the continuation of Kelly’s particular brand of noir/comedy/drama/musical.
- From Willow Smith To Vivienne Jolie-Pitt - Is Nepotism Out Of Control In Hollywood?
August 23 2012 2:09 PM
Walt Disney Studios (NYSE: DIS) confirmed to Us Weekly on Wednesday that Vivienne Jolie-Pitt, the 4-year-old daughter of Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, is making her big-screen debut in "Maleficent," a live-action "Sleeping Beauty" reboot that stars her famous mom in the title role.