- Robert Pattinson's 'Cosmopolis' Press Appearances Roundup
August 15 2012 2:53 PM
Remarkably, Robert Pattinson has managed to get through several interviews and appearances without directly addressing Stewart's affair. Here's a roundup of his press appearances so far.
- Robert Pattinson 'Cosmopolis' Interview On GMA: Avoids Kristen Stewart Rupert Sanders Cheating Scandal By Talking About Cinnamon Toast Crunch
August 15 2012 9:02 AM
Fans lined up overnight to feast their eyes on newly single Robert Pattinson. The "Cosmopolis" and "Twilight" star made his second TV appearance post the Kristen Stewart Rupert Sanders cheating scandal on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Wednesday.
- Robert Pattinson Brings His 'I’m So Over Kristen Stewart Tour' To The NYSE [VIDEO]
August 14 2012 6:52 PM
Robert Pattinson helped ring the bell at the New York Stock exchange Tuesday morning with director David Cronenberg to promote their new film “Cosmopolis,” proving to the world, or at least the New York Stock Exchange, that he’s moved on from Kristen Stewart. It was the 26-year-old “Twilight” star’s second appearance in public since tabloids broke the news that Pattinson’s girlfriend, Stewart, had been having an affair with her director, Rupert Sanders.
- Robert Pattinson Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange [PHOTOS]
August 14 2012 5:29 PM
Robert Pattinson was up bright and early on Tuesday to ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange.
- Classic Hollywood Films Redux: My List Of Best And Worst Movie Sequels
August 14 2012 4:43 PM
As long as classic films are cherished, there will inevitably be a Hollywood remake. But what makes those stories worth retelling time and time again?
- Robert Pattinson's 'Cosmopolis' Set to Hit Theaters: 5 Things You Didn't Know About Cronenberg's Latest
August 14 2012 4:39 PM
"Cosmopolis," the highly anticipated collaboration between director David Cronenberg and "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson, is perhaps the most unconventional film of the summer.
- 'Three Stooges' Actor Sean Hayes Reunites With Debra Messing For Stint On NBC's 'Smash'
August 14 2012 11:20 AM
According to Advocate.com, “Three Stooges” and “Will & Grace” star Sean Hayes will be reuniting with former co-star Debra Messing on NBC’s “Smash.”
- Robert Pattinson Post Kristen Stewart Rupert Sanders Cheating: Watch His First Interview On 'The Daily Show' Here [VIDEO]
August 14 2012 7:55 AM
On Monday night Robert Pattinson made his first TV appearance since the shocking photos of Kristen Stewart embracing married director Rupert Sanders were published. Having to finally face the light due to the promotion schedule for his latest film "Cosmopolis," Pattinson graced the set of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show."
- Can John Mayer Change His Ways For Katy Perry? Singer Allegedly Wants To Shape Up For New Love
August 13 2012 6:39 PM
John Mayer, the Grammy-Award winning singer who has developed a reputation as a "ladies man," has allegedly convinced pop princess Katy Perry that he is a changed man, Radar Online reported.
- 'Expendables 2' Star Jean-Claude Van Damme Claims Affair With Kylie Minogue, 'Beautiful Lovemaking' During 'Street Fighter'
August 13 2012 4:28 PM
Action star Jean-Claude Van Damme is known for his martial arts moves, but it's his moves in the bedroom that made waves when the actor recently recalled his affair with "Street Fighter" co-star Kylie Minogue.
- Magic Mike Saves Hollywood: Resurgence Of Small Pics Means Hope For Indies
August 13 2012 1:04 PM
Could small-budget movies be making a comeback? So far this season, four of the top-20 grossing movies were made on a budget of $20 million or under -- a pittance when you consider that the average tentpole costs more than ten times that amount.
- Red Hook Summer: Another Bloated Mess From Spike Lee
August 13 2012 8:50 AM
I have no idea what “Red Hook Summer” is about -- it is about many things, or about nothing (I'm pretty sure Spike Lee doesn't know either).
- 'The Bourne Legacy' And 'The Campaign' Knock Batman To Third At The Box Office
August 12 2012 4:59 PM
After three successive weekends atop the box-office rankings, "The Dark Knight Rises" has finally fallen, with newcomers "The Bourne Legacy" and "The Campaign" taking the first and second spots, respectively.
- The Bald Truth: How Nazi Skinheads Co-Opted A Youth Subculture
August 11 2012 1:04 PM
Wade Michael Page, the 40-year-old alleged killer, had been involved with white-supremacist hate groups for at least a decade. His arms and torso were swaddled with tattoos, many containing racist and neo-Nazi symbolism. He played bass in a white-power hardcore band called End Apathy. He was angry, frustrated, disillusioned. He was also a skinhead -- but that almost goes without saying.
- 'Red Dawn' Remake Trailer: Chris Hemsworth And The Wolverines Blow Up Everything
August 10 2012 3:45 PM
After two years on the shelf, the "Red Dawn" remake is finally ready for its 2012 release, as MGM studios has finally released a trailer for the film, which stars Chris Hemsworth, Josh Peck, and Adrianne Palicki. So sit back and watch the trailer below as the Wolverines fight for your freedom.
- First Image of Russell Crowe In Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah'
August 10 2012 2:48 PM
Daily Blam has the first image of actor Russell Crowe as Noah, from Darren Aronofsky’s adaptation of the legendary Biblical tale, “Noah.” The Australian performer plays what Aronofsky refers to as a darker character, tragic in that he suffers from survivor’s guilt after the flood written about in The Bible.
- Even In Death, Adam Yauch Has More Class Than Katy Perry
August 10 2012 1:40 PM
The late Beastie Boy Adam Yauch has prohibited the use of his music, image or "artistic property" for the purposes of advertising, according to his recently filed will.
- Kate Bosworth Casually Reveals News Of Engagement
August 09 2012 4:03 PM
Actress Kate Bosworth, known for her roles in "Blue Crush" and "21," is engaged to Michael Polish, Just Jared reports.
- Bret Easton Ellis Says Openly Gay Matt Bomer Is Wrong For ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
August 09 2012 12:51 PM
Since the film adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" was announced in March, speculation about who will play the role of Christian Grey has run wild.
- Kristen Stewart Reportedly Drops Out Of Latest Film And Will Be A No-Show At Her 'On the Road' Premiere In London
August 09 2012 10:52 AM
Kristen Stewart could be too ashamed to face the public. She has bowed out of her 'On the Road' premiere in London next Thursday.