- Cassandra Bankson, Makeup Tip Sensation, Makes Appearance On Runway At New York Fashion Week [PHOTO]
September 14 2012 2:01 PM
Cassandra Bankson, an acne ridden teen who made headlines when she made a viral YouTube video on how to cover up acne-plagued skin, appeared on the runway at the recent New York fashion week.
- Katie Holmes Impresses Crowd at Fashion Week Show
September 14 2012 12:25 PM
Moving on from her very public split with Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes received glowing reviews from buyers and editors on Wednesday, when she presented her fashion line, Holmes **9** Yang, at New York Fashion week for the first time.
- Stacy Keibler Steps Out Without George Clooney Amid Breakup Rumors
September 13 2012 4:07 PM
Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday, when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former professional WWE wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
- Get the Body and Winning Form of Athletes with the Adidas Techniques
September 13 2012 3:04 AM
The Adidas sports apparel line has been valued for both function and performance. Adidas has been an athlete's best friend and key to his or her winning and pride all these years.
- Miss World 2012: How Miss China, Host City Ordos Court Controversy With Fame; Top 4 Miss World Controversies
September 02 2012 4:18 AM
Ever since Miss China Wenxia Yu was crowned Miss World Aug.18, she has come under flak for jury favoritism. Even the host city Ordos is not spared as reports of economic woes and subtle attempts to refurbish its image surface amid its ongoing attempts to win international recognition.
- Katie Holmes Showing At New York Fashion Week For the First Time; Is She Starting a Fashion Rivalry With Victoria Beckham?
August 23 2012 5:43 PM
Katie Holmes is going all out for New York Fashion Week, stage her event at "the tents."
- Tyra Banks Too Fat? Supermodel Says She Was Too 'Curvy' For Modeling
May 16 2012 1:44 PM
Is Tyra Banks too fat? The supermodel says that she was considered too curvy for modeling during her early twenties and that the industry needs to be reformed to help girls avoid self-esteem issues and eating disorders.
- Russian catwalk a gloomy affair for autumn/winter
April 06 2012 10:23 AM
Moscow trendsetters look set for a gloomy and conservative autumn/winter 2012/13 season if Russian Fashion Week has been any judge of the trends for menswear and womenswear.
- Tereza Chlebovska Crowned Czech Miss 2012 (PHOTOS)
April 01 2012 3:34 AM
The seventh edition of the annual Czech Miss 2012 was held at the Karlin Musical Theatre, Prague, where 21-year-old Tereza Chlebovska was crowned the new winner by Italian actress Claudia Cardinale.
- Jenna Talackova Disqualified from Miss Universe Canada: If Undergoing Cosmetic Surgery is OK, Then Why Not Sex Change?
March 30 2012 5:53 AM
Jenna Talackova, a 23-year-old woman from Vancouver, wanted to contest and win a beauty pageant like so many other girls do. The only difference between Talackova and the others is that she has undergone a sex change surgery to transform herself into a woman.
- Paris Fashion Week: Models Dazzle in Retro Style on Day 5 (PHOTOS)
March 04 2012 6:49 AM
Fashion, on the fifth day of the Paris Fashion Week, took inspiration from the past. Nostalgic ready-to-wear collections and high collars of the 19th century were seen setting fire on the stage.
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Channel Shining Twins in Bizarre Photo Shoot
March 02 2012 2:29 PM
Tyra Banks' modeling competition show America's Next Top Model is known for its strange photo shoots, but the latest one may take the cake.
- Milan Fashion Week 2012: Models Dazzle in Prada, Fendi and Other Top Brand Designs
February 24 2012 12:59 AM
The second day of the Milan Fashion Week on Thursday saw many designers showing their autumn/winter collections, with ankle boots, which were either equestrian-style or Victorian.
- Gucci’s Sheer and See-through Ensembles Upstage Milan Fashion Show: ‘Dark Glamour’ for Autumn/Winter 2012 (PHOTOS)
February 23 2012 4:17 AM
Gucci kicked-off the Italian fashion season with its sheer and see-through dark glamour ensembles at the Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012 Wednesday.
- Kate Middleton Style: The ‘Duchess Effect’ Hits London Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
February 20 2012 2:20 PM
Kate Middleton's style has been center stage since the beautiful brunette married Prince William last April. Now, as more and more Fall 2012 collections are revealed at London Fashion Week, it is clear that Middleton's Duchess Effect has taken on a life of its own.
- Victoria Beckham Sizzles at London Fashion Week (PHOTOS)
February 19 2012 6:06 AM
Just hours after wrapping up her work in New York, Victoria Beckham was seen boarding a plane back to her homeland, Landon, to launch her collection for London fashion week.
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2012: Dazzling Collection by Indian Designers [PHOTOS]
February 18 2012 8:20 AM
The highlights of the event included exemplary collection by maverick designers like James Fererra, Shantanu and Nikhil, Rohit Bal, Manish Malhotra and several others.
- London Fashion Week 2012: Bold and Brilliant See-Through, Alien-Inspired Aesthetic Fine Collection on Day One [PHOTOS]
February 18 2012 4:40 AM
The 2012 London Fashion Week kicked off Friday, Feb.17, with opening line-ups from previous year's Fashion Fringe prize winner, Israeli-born designers Golan Frydman and Latvian Fyodor Podgorny, and their bold see-through ensembles, alien-inspired green glittery skin, tribal nose rings, piercings, and innovative hair-dos.
- Ralph Lauren’s ‘Very British’ Collection at 2012 New York Fashion Week Finale [PHOTOS]
February 17 2012 11:43 PM
From tweeds to country plaids and trouser suits, high-end designer Ralph Lauren’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection during the final day of the New York Fashion Week was all about British glamor and elegance.
- New Dress Styles: Fur, Low Hemlines, Crimson and Bold Patterns for Fall 2012 [PHOTOS]
February 17 2012 11:48 AM
The Fall 2012 runways at New York Fashion Week boasted some stunning new dress styles for the upcoming season including fur accents, lower hemlines, bright crimson hues and bold patterns.