- Kashmir To Tourists: Follow Dress Code Or Go Home
July 05 2012 12:47 PM
Kashmir's Jamaat-e-Islami religious group has issued a strict dress code that it hopes to impose on all incoming tourists. Local officials, however, fear it will hamper the region's efforts to promote itself as a safe and welcoming destination.
- Victoria Beckham: ‘GREAT’ Britain’s New Tourism Ambassador Photographed at NYC Subway Station
February 16 2012 3:15 PM
Victoria Beckham posed for photographs with Anna Wintour next to a Union Jack-covered NYC subway train under Grand Central Station Wednesday as Britain's new tourism ambassador for the GREAT Britain campaign.
- Venice Carnival 2012: Masked Revelers in Colorful Fluorescent Costumes at the Annual Venetian Festival (PHOTOS)
February 14 2012 8:32 AM
The Venetian Carnival 2012 kicked off on Feb12 and will conclude on Feb 21. This annual festival features live concerts, parades and various cultural programs including plays and performances by international artists.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Models Go Shirtless for Singapore Store Opening (PHOTOS)
December 15 2011 11:43 AM
Women in Singapore can thank a major U.S. retailer for bringing them a crop of shirtless men with six-pack abs.
- Italian Winemakers, Booksellers Team Up for Reading Effort
December 14 2011 2:19 PM
A book with wine is mighty fine.
- 'Sesame Street' Makes Its Way to Afghanistan [PHOTOS]
December 02 2011 9:31 AM
Sesame Street has made its way to Afghanistan. Television executives in the country are hoping that the show -- which enjoys popularity around the world -- will help educate its young population.
- Robert Pattinson Gets Another Wax Figure; Taylor Lautner to Get His First [PHOTOS]
December 01 2011 6:24 PM
Team Edward and Team Jacob fans have something to look forward to: Robert Pattinson just got another wax figure at Madame Tussauds, and one of Taylor Lautner is on the way.
- Oscar Wilde Tomb is All Clean [PHOTOS]
December 01 2011 10:33 AM
The tomb of Irish writer Oscar Wilde is no longer a place to lay kisses. The cleaned and renovated tomb, located in Paris, was unveiled Wednesday. A glass wall has been erected around the tomb in an effort to keep it in tip-top condition.
- Darth Vader Files Paperwork in Ukraine, Wants Land to Park Spaceship (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
November 19 2011 1:36 PM
All types of people are getting in on Ukranian real estate -- even Star Wars villain Darth Vader.
- Jaktogo: A Wearable Solution to Baggage Fees
November 16 2011 2:22 PM
John Power has created a solution to the problem of excessive baggage fees: wearable luggage.
- From Carnivore to Vegetarian: Lady Gaga’s Lettuce Dress
October 29 2011 10:55 AM
From a meat-wearing vamp to a lettuce-loving poster child. Will Lady Gaga wear the lettuce dress?
- Penguin Sweaters Help Those Affected by Oil Spills
October 20 2011 10:12 AM
Call for people to make penguin sweaters for those harmed by oil spills.
- Kirsten Dunst is an International Lady With German, U.S. Citizenship
October 10 2011 4:49 PM
Kirsten Dunst has become a German citizen.
- Vladimir Putin Animal Lover: Is the Russian Prime Minister Also a Dog Whisperer?
September 08 2011 10:25 PM
Photos of Vladimir Putin with dogs.
- President Obama’s Summer Reading List
August 22 2011 9:51 AM
Four works of fiction and one non-fiction grab the president’s attention
- Highlights of Prince William and Kate Middleton royal California tour (PHOTOS)
July 11 2011 1:16 AM
There is no doubt that William and Kate Middleton has established themselves as the reigning king and queen of Hollywood during their royal California tour.
- Atta Cowgirl! Kate Middleton embraces rodeo fashion at the Calgary Stampede [PHOTOS]
July 08 2011 12:46 AM
Dressed in cowboy hats and Alice Temperley blouse, the Duchess of Cambridge looked very much into the rodeo spirit that embraced Thursday's Calgary Stampede in Calgary, Canada.
- Structured and elegant: Kate Middleton’s fashion statement for Day 6 Royal Tour [PHOTOS]
July 06 2011 2:52 AM
Kate Middleton, whose dress code and fashion sense during her eleven-day Royal Tour to Canada and California has been closely monitored, surprised her royal fans today with her clothing choice.
- LATEST PICTURES:Dazzling Kate Middleton on Day 3 of Canada Royal Visit
July 03 2011 5:23 AM
The Duchess of Cambridge seemed to have ramped up her fashion quotient on Day 3 of her eleven-day royal tour in an elaborate Kensington dress by designer Catherine Walker.
- [Latest pictures] Prince William and Kate Middleton Canada Day celebrations
July 02 2011 12:32 PM
On Day 2 of their official Canada visit, the Duke and the Duchess of Cambridge seemed to have enjoyed not only the national celebrations of the 144th Canada Day but also an elaborate concert on Parliament Hill.